Le Mans '09

R

Rick van Overbeek

• Rick van Overbeek

Is there somewhere on the world wide web, a downloadable version of the new Le Mans track? Or is there only the old one? I couldn't find the new one though..

There was a more recent version uploaded to NoGrip once, but it was taken down because of the author converting it without permission from the original creators.

There might be a glimmer of hope yet, because VLM is in the progress of constructing a more recent Le Mans for rFactor. Ya never know, they could bring it to Evo as well... but for now, I'm afraid we're stuck with the 77/79 versions. :)

• Ariff Roose

ive got all three le mans tracks, 1977,1979 and the most recent 2007, i think, but it is on nogrip. go to search in race07 tracks and look for 24 du heures or sumthing like that. But i personally prefer the 1979 track:woop:

• Ariff Roose

:tits::tits::tits::tits:

oh man........... such a shame!!
the graphics were very super...:drool:

one thing..?

should i still be racing it in respects for it being removed.?

• Ariff Roose

But I love it too much! Its a brilliant track. So therefore, I will continue my min GT Pro Le Mans Racing at 01:00(Race07 time):can::bang:

Can anyone who has downloaded the 2007 version please send it to me via e-mail, skype or whatever? I understand there are some "legal" issues but i really love this track in its modern layout and i need it only for some private offline races. So if anyone wants to help a fellow simracer in need, please do contact me on skype or icq - my "nick" is the same as here. Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to look me up!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%