Le Grand Circuit 1967

Tracks Le Grand Circuit 1967 v0.50b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Im still doing various AI lines, with some success, the one area im struggling with is the mulsanne straight, and what appears to be these dreaded red lines that suddenly jut out onto the circuit causing causing the AI to totally freak out and swerve violently across the circuit. Are these track boundaries? How are these set? Is that something that is done more by a circuit builder? Is there anything that can be done to the AI to ignore them and drive over them? Like a push/accelerate hint?
What if you use the original side-lines? Import them with holding "shift" while ac starts, or if the filedates are newer than your recorded ai-line, then ac will import them also without holding shift...rename attached file to .zip and unpack to tracks data folder:

edit: If you are using CSP then maybe disable 2 options: CSP->New AI behaviour->Extra Options->"Cache generated..."
1636459592226.png

Attachments

• le_grand_circuit_1967_data_sidelines.zip.txt
    261.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
What if you use the original side-lines? Import them with holding "shift" while ac starts, or if the filedates are newer than your recorded ai-line, then ac will import them also without holding shift...rename attached file to .zip and unpack to tracks data folder:

edit: If you are using CSP then maybe disable 2 options: CSP->New AI behaviour->Extra Options->"Cache generated..."
View attachment 516288
Ok I'll try that in a second. So when I recorded a new AI line is also changes the side lines too? I'll try disabling that option first, see if that does the trick. Thanks for the tip.

i had to edit the above, of course remove ".txt":
View attachment 516311
Unfortunately i renamed them taking off the .txt extention but it still doesnt stop the swerving and weaving. Its fine, i appreciate the help, the AI lines i've got now are about as close as i think i will be able to get it. Thanks again for the help, maybe in the future they will continue with this project and update it. It definitely needs a bit of TLC!!!

Hello! Can someone kindly help me with two problems?

1. In the first chicane, many cars hit the wall to the right.

2. At the end of the Mulsanne straight, the faster cars drive off the track.

I've tried editing the AI_hints file, but it seems no change makes any difference.

If anyone has a workable solution to this, please be kind enough to share it here. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back