Resource icon

Tracks LD2F Englishtown 2019 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
LD2F submitted a new resource:

LD2F Englishtown 2019 - The greatest place on earth

It is with a completely burnt out brain, LD2F presents Englishtown.

[Technical]

Five Layouts
-Drift main
The intermediate/advanced layout used at the track for drift days, with tyres blocking unused turns, and a choice of "New Turn" (left) or manji (right) between the second and third turns after initiation.

-Drift XDC
The XDC layout with tyres blocking unused turns. Also using the newely repaved "Forgotten Turn". XDC typically...

Read more about this resource...

any tip on why my session gets cancelled right after it loads on the freeroam layout, practice mode? loads up find but cancels race when in pit. works fine with same car on the other layouts :)

any tip on why my session gets cancelled right after it loads on the freeroam layout, practice mode? loads up find but cancels race when in pit. works fine with same car on the other layouts :)
Hey,Very sorry for the late reply,That is a strange issue.
The open layout loads the same base Kn5 as the other layouts,the only difference I can think of is there is no AI file for open layout.

But practice mode,Hot lap and Drift mode should all be working,but Race mode and time attack would give an error on open layout and crash back to menu.

Does open layout happen to work online? or trying Hot lap mode?

I don't use content manger,but I'll get a few people with it to try and replicate the issue and see if I
can get that worked out for you.
:coffee:

Hey,Very sorry for the late reply,That is a strange issue.
The open layout loads the same base Kn5 as the other layouts,the only difference I can think of is there is no AI file for open layout.

But practice mode,Hot lap and Drift mode should all be working,but Race mode and time attack would give an error on open layout and crash back to menu.

Does open layout happen to work online? or trying Hot lap mode?

I don't use content manger,but I'll get a few people with it to try and replicate the issue and see if I
can get that worked out for you.
:coffee:
Thanks alot!
Track is amazing! Been there hours already!

Hey is there anyway we can make the new formula drift track at town into this track mod? Like where we can drive from one to the other? I don’t think anyone has made the new track since it is so new but would be cool to see done!

Hey is there anyway we can make the new formula drift track at town into this track mod? Like where we can drive from one to the other? I don’t think anyone has made the new track since it is so new but would be cool to see done!

Hey sorry just saw this now,it is in the works,I have some drone and go pro footage from the guys and tons of ref shots,just haven't got around to it yet.

But once isolation finishes for me here in Aus and I can stretch out and get back into routine
I'll start hammering away.:thumbsup:

Sounds good! I've seen the track in torque drift and have been beasting to play it in ac lol. I've been asking around to see if anyone knows how to convert the one from torque drift and if its even possible, but people have given me mixed answers. Looking forward to see how it comes out! keep me posted!

Would love to see the map name changed just for the sake of easier sorting in the track list and off-hand mentions to friends and stuff- if it was 'Englishtown 2019 - by LD2F' or something, I think it would be easier to remember and tell people about. it would sure as hell be easier to google and find lol.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing