LCD dash as 5th screen - windows settings?

Hi guys,
I can´t solve a little problem with screen settings in windows for 5 screens.
I do use Gigabyte RTX 2080 super https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N208SAORUS-8GC#kf and this card has a lot ou graphic outputs (3x display port, 3x hdmi and 1x USB-C).
According to Gigabyte it should be possible to simultaneously 5 outputs.
I have this configuration:
3xDP - primary monitor (uccupied with my 27inc 1080p triple monitor surrounded by nvidia to one big triple)
1xHDMI - occupied with my 4th monitor for simhub stuff etc.
1xLCD screen (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32829549939.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3a8f4c4dW4p8DZ) and this is problem - I cannot set this screen through USB-C and I have no idea why. Do you have any idea how to set this screen in windows 10?
When I unplugged my 4th monitor and plud this screen through HDMI, it works. Is it possible that 4th monitor and this dash screen would work on the same HDMI through any HDMI splitter?
It frustrates me a lot, I would appreciate any help a lot.

Thanks lads.

Petr

The graphic card will only support 4 concurrent screens regardless of the number of ports
To go beyond 4 you will need a second graphic card
Check the graphic card specifications, it would be stated somewhere

also the refresh rate would depend on the type of port you are using, e.g hdmi 1.4 would be restricted to 60hz

You can run additional displays with usb ports and specific software or additional graphic cards. You will have to research

Upvote 0
The graphic card will only support 4 concurrent screens regardless of the number of ports
To go beyond 4 you will need a second graphic card
Check the graphic card specifications, it would be stated somewhere

also the refresh rate would depend on the type of port you are using, e.g hdmi 1.4 would be restricted to 60hz

You can run additional displays with usb ports and specific software or additional graphic cards. You will have to research
Hi Cyberbug,
Thanks for reply. That's what is really confusing because this is in specification on official Gigabyte website:
EXTRA 2X HDMI
AORUS provides a total of 7 video outputs compared to the reference card 5 video outputs. An additional 2 HDMI ports allow consumers to have greater flexibility when connecting to the display. You can choose 3xHDMI + 1xDP + 1xUSB-C or 3xDP + 1xHDMI + 1xUSB-C for your monitors without any adaptors.

So, I get this as you can use combination of 3x DP, 1x Hdmi plus 1x USB-C simultaneously.

Ok, but how can I use it via normal USB? What kind of software can do that or hardware (any reduction?)?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years