F1 2015 LB/RB in G27

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
It appears to be half keyboard and half G27.
The worst bit is that if you customise the G27 settings ( I always set the left pedal for brakes) then you lose the ability to get to the menu screen with the ESC key. Unless someone can tell me different of course!!

Maddening isn't it?

I think the LB/RB can also be your gear paddles (during replays), but also the bottom left 2 red buttons when in car setup

You can sit on the grid, and no button works to get to any menu ...... until you start the race. :rolleyes:

If I had to pick the most annoying thing about this game in its present state, this one is really fighting for top spot. Not too smart when it comes to profiling the g27, would help if someone could offer some advice on how to set up the g27 buttons for F1 2015 game ???

It appears to be half keyboard and half G27.
The worst bit is that if you customise the G27 settings ( I always set the left pedal for brakes) then you lose the ability to get to the menu screen with the ESC key. Unless someone can tell me different of course!!
Thanks. Dang, how'd you manage to map the left/clutch pedal to brakes? Does it say 'slider 2' when mapped here? When I map it to the left/clutch pedal, it ruins my gas pedal mapping.

I stopped mapping the brake to the clutch pedal for left foot braking, and just use the normal brake pedal, you soon get used to it. Just move the whole pedal assembly to the left a bit, if you are uncomfortable.

This means you use the proper brake pedal which has more feel than the clutch pedal. It also makes driving a normal car with a clutch and the H shifter easier. As the clutch pedal is always the clutch pedal :)

If you map the left (clutch) pedal for brakes it shows as "Slider 2" but you need to select INVERT (which I think is the Y button or the top of the 4 red buttons on the gear shifter), after you have put your foot on the pedal to select it. Note, after you have done this, the ESC button no longer works to get the menu, but you can use the bottom left bigger red button to get to it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%