Launch options

May 4, 2014
Hello everyone need help please. Where do I go to change my launch options? I want to change it to:
Start in Oculus VR mode (without Steam VR)

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Jan 11, 2017
Its supposed to be announced when you run the game.. its a little Windows that come up after you just click on play.

You don't have this?

May 4, 2014
Its supposed to be announced when you run the game.. its a little Windows that come up after you just click on play.

You don't have this?
Thank you for responding. I don't see it . I load game go thru the intro video and press play and straight to home menu. I have also click out of intro video and still no option to change.

May 4, 2014
Ok , I resolved issue. One more question. Everytime I load game I always have to press Ctrl + space to center image . How do I lock center image so I don't have to recenter every time.

JoelGL

1000RPM
Oct 16, 2013
Ok , I resolved issue. One more question. Everytime I load game I always have to press Ctrl + space to center image . How do I lock center image so I don't have to recenter every time.
I use a 3rd party app like Joy2key, but there are others available too (ex. antimicro, etc).

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
If you right click in steam, you have an option to start with oculus vr.
For centering the vr image. I’ve mapped one of my wheel buttons to reset. If on track i simply press the button to reposition myself to the default position for vr.