PC1 Latest Licenses

OK, here's an attempt at something positive about this hobby of ours - the 3 latest licenses, all acquired in the course of one month, with todays announcement being about Audi :)

Audi, March 18, 2014:

- 2012 Audi A1 quattro
- 2013 Audi R8 V10 Plus
- 2002 Audi R8 LMP900
- 2011 Audi R18 TDI LMP1
- 2014 Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- 2013 Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
- 1989 Audi 90 IMSA GTO

Bentley, March 7, 2014:

- 2003 Bentley Speed 8 LMGTP
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT3

Radical, February 19, 2014:

- Radical SR3 RS
- Radical SR8 RX
- Radical RXC Turbo

Last edited:
Aside from multiplayer and some of the content being locked (cars/tracks), monthly builds are the same for everyone so you can experience the way it evolves. Sadly I'm a Junior as well, but it's better than nothing.

Don't know if they bumped all tiers up to daily builds now with the tire testing, I'm a low tier with weekly build status but has gotten daily builds for a long time :)

But You have to change the status in STEAM game settings to receive the updates.

The GT3 field is starting to look good:

Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
Bentley GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3

We better brace ourselves for the eventuality of even more pleasant surprises... :cool:

RUF in a GT3 spec is also in.

All they need now is corvette and nissan in GT3 spec. Can SMS pull this rabbit out of the hat? Certainly not impossible feat.

Yeah, the Ruf GT3... That was a surprise. Although no such car is being campaigned in the GT series, It's creation in the sim has been blessed by Ruf :)

I'd not be surprised if we get more surprises... :ninja:

Last edited:
Great news and a great coup for SMS. First official Le Mans licence ever for the PC. Kudos to Ian and their licencing guru Petrolhd, who has been doing some amazing work on this front. Hugely impressive guy. Shout out too to the track developers because even at this non-finished stage La Sarthe is looking amazing. And this isn't the last of the big announcements either ;)

Iam sure they will get around to updating the ai, there's more important stuff to focus on ATM, like the tire model, mp bugs etc all will get updated in due time :)

As I've explained in the other thread, the Ai IS getting attention. Single player Ai is something I regard as VITALLY important, so I follow the threads about it closely. Andy never says what car and track he's testing the Ai with so his comments are pretty much pointless.

as late as they (seem) to have gotten these cars, i wouldnt have minded if they were released as a dlc pack. but i suppose its been all but official for awhile & theyve been working on them for some time. still great to see.

as late as they (seem) to have gotten these cars, i wouldnt have minded if they were released as a dlc pack. but i suppose its been all but official for awhile & theyve been working on them for some time. still great to see.
They have been worked on for a while - three of the cars can already be driven in the sim and are confirmed to be in the release version: Vantage GT4, Vantage V12 GT3 and Hybrid Hydrogen Rapide S.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%