latest BETA source code

Hello folks!

Was just wondering whether the latest beta versions' source code is open and if so, where can i download?
any CVS/SVN link i can use?

Also, how come there arent any linux builds?

Thanks in advance

It seems Ruud is mainly targeting the Windows platform at the moment. Perhaps when the next Racer final version comes out, there will be Linux and Mac versions as well.

Nowadays however, it is very easy to set up a dual or triple boot system and having Windows for gaming is very ok. Developers don't want to waste resources and time developing for a platform that only 5% of the users have.

Here's an interesting topic for you to read: http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/445/why-is-there-a-lack-of-games-for-linux

&%$%#"$%%$$!!! say what? :o

I know that that isn't a playseat done by a man in a shed with some pipes and a welder, but damn... I buy half the cars that I dream about with that money!
No but if it gives your F1/Indy/V8 Supercar/WRC team's driver/s that extra edge and they win a championship, it'd be a justifieable price.

Or what if there was an arcade parlour, or game shop etc that had a few of them, and charged you for 'sim time'. You could develop cars at home, and drive them on one of these occasionally. Race against friends, or Racer pals in another country on their pc, or in another sim platform in another country? I expect the motion platform could be used for other sims as well, x-plane or flight sim X, or virtual sailor/vehicle sim etc.

Order now ;)
So the guy with the gun here is you, and you are going to shoot me if I do not buy one?

(550KB)

If you wanna shoot me then you have to give me the same gun and accessories and resources that you have and we need to be released in separate but nearish locations to hunt each other.

Actually, I would prefer a knife or fist fight to the death.. it would be faster and I could get back to playing with PC hardware.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%