PC3 Latest 2.2gb Update really cool!

Really liking the new update that dropped this morning, they completely changed the colour toning of the crash reporter, from "Nun's lips" to "Manchester Skyline", given how much we get to see this, it was a really nice addition.....

1604343603310.png

• Deleted member 963434

i thought tey bring back pits, qualy, tyre wear, fuel wear, separate realistic classes
guess im reinstallin pCARS2 tomorrow, it now passed some months ago i uninstalled it in rage when i saw what pcars3 is xD

I'm going to give it the one over once again as in all fairness the whole package is a good one, it was just the FFB which let it down.

There's still a gap in the market for a sim which gives you a real race day feeling. ACC just GT, Assetto is great but a bit sterile, Raceroom online only, rfactor 2 is pants IMO, AMS2 is a bit hit and miss at the moment, and then there's PC3 which is a total miss for me.

PC2 = proper triple screen, virtual reality, telemetry for buttkickers and motion, LAN support (yep I use it), loada cars, loadable tracks and runs great - they did so many things right...

• Deleted member 963434

BRINGF ME [TOR POZNAŃ] INTO PCARS2 I TELL YO ALL POLISH COMMUNITY WILL MAKE IT EXPLODE
I ONLY KEEP AC JUST FOR TOR POZNAŃ IF IT WAS I PCARS2 I WOULD DELETE AC 2 YEARS AGO

• Deleted member 963434

I'm going to give it the one over once again as in all fairness the whole package is a good one, it was just the FFB which let it down.

There's still a gap in the market for a sim which gives you a real race day feeling. ACC just GT, Assetto is great but a bit sterile, Raceroom online only, rfactor 2 is pants IMO, AMS2 is a bit hit and miss at the moment, and then there's PC3 which is a total miss for me.

PC2 = proper triple screen, virtual reality, telemetry for buttkickers and motion, LAN support (yep I use it), loada cars, loadable tracks and runs great - they did so many things right...
i tell it too.
i even saw video recently and i think if i must compare it to sim i would choose pCARS2 for sure,... almost same look at real footage and its most similar to pCARS2 driving. in AC or iceracing tey all would spin wit no controll right now

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%