MGP16 late to the party as per usual

Got VRthe game in the recent steam sale and getting my teeth into it, typical Milestone quality but not a lot of choice for bikers and I'm a big VR fan anyway.

Regarding Ai, any mods for the Ai as it's very inconsistent, my first year so far has been: dead last, dead last, win, win, dead last. First win was an easy one but the second at Jerez was a bit tight, all my losses were wipe outs....30-40 seconds behind the next to last rider. I know I'm RPGing up my riders stats but that's too big a spread for me, also race pace is wrong as it's often 1-2 seconds faster than quali.

I also have bad sound, looking behind is awful and I can't hear other bikes properly most of the time.

any advice/help or is this game too old/dead?

how many views and no comments to help?!! Oh well :(

:D

Wg7IyzV.gifv

You should have buyed motogp 17... This game is just a VR|46 tribute... :p
I'm a big Rossi fan anyway! Got it for peanuts in a sale, it's ok......just the sound was bugging me the most, it's really bad compared to MGP15, Ride and Ride 2. God knows what MS did.

IMO: Even Motogp 15 is better in general matters than this one... :rolleyes:
Totally agree, starting from the pit's (although I'd prefer full control) and the celebrations (even though the mechanics are clones LOL).

The main problem for me was the immersion... since VRTG they completely threw away it...

We had animations in the boxes (coming to the bike and exiting the pits for instance), and since VRTG we just start from the middle of the track...

Those dirty tracks races and drift cars... meh! :sick: I would prefered one million times if they have just improved the animations and increased the life in pits than add f*ckin remote controlled cars race! :mad:

The main problem for me was the immersion... since VRTG they completely threw away it...

We had animations in the boxes (coming to the bike and exiting the pits for instance), and since VRTG we just start from the middle of the track...

Those dirty tracks races and drift cars... meh! :sick: I would prefered one million times if they have just improved the animations and increased the life in pits than add f*ckin remote controlled cars race! :mad:

Yeah it was a celebration of all things Rossi, I can forgive that as a big Rossi fan, but not that sound!

Did they go back to MGP15 style with MGP17?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%