- Apr 13, 2014
Time for another chance to drive any of the official Kunos road cars in a field of massive variations in speed.
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
- If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 21:00 EDT (02:00 GMT).
- Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
- Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
- TC & ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 100%
Cars: Any official Kunos STREET LEGAL car
Track: Monza (Track time - 10:00)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 21:00 EST | 18:00 PST
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 22:00 EST | 19:00 PST
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 22:30 EST | 19:30 PST
Race: 03:45 GMT | 22:45 EST | 19:45 PST (24 Laps | Standing Start)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
- Ryan Ogurek - Pagani Huayra
- Russell Sobie - Mercedes SLS
- Justin - Ferrari 458 Italia
- Pablo Cortes - Pagani Huayra
- Sun Levi - Ferrari F40 S3
- Jaime Aleman - Ferrari LaFerrari
- Keith Griffall - Ferrari 458 S3
- Stereo - Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV Launch Edition
- Ashley Cowan - Ferrari 458 S3
- Matheus Machado - Ferrari 458 S3
- Sean Kelly - Shelby Cobra 427 S/C