Late night racers.....

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
I am one of them. Mostly start racing from midnight onwards. I could end up switching the pc off at 4am. I have adjusted my racing around my responsibilities. And thats the best time. Now i'll stop talking about me and suggest something.

With enough interest could we run a league/races, sprints or endurance during this time. Am I the only one that can only race during the hours most of you snore?

Raise your hand if you are interested.

:rockon:

I am one of them. Mostly start racing from midnight onwards. I could end up switching the pc off at 4am. I have adjusted my racing around my responsibilities. And thats the best time. Now i'll stop talking about me and suggest something.

With enough interest could we run a league/races, sprints or endurance during this time. Am I the only one that can only race during the hours most of you snore?

Raise your hand if you are interested.

:rockon:

Abdul: As you'll have seen I'm a post 11pm BST racer.

Abdul: As you'll have seen I'm a post 11pm BST racer.

I've had a couple of good races with the US guys, they're pretty damn quick & evenly matched so with a decent sized grid you get some amazing racing.

I'll be joining the servers tonight. Willie, till what time do you stay online? I end up looking for unknown servers and praying to stay on the track with 4 tyres come first corner from the starts.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 139 13.9%