RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Winning should be the last that people should worry about.

Bram, i totally agree (mainly because i will never be quick enough to win) the main thing is enjoyment and tonight i had it in bucket loads!!!

First off, i have learnt to start lol, got what i consider to be a flyer in every race(well chuffed).

Got bumped from behind in a few races (some apoligised some didn`t) but then again i do break early so i expect it and it`s not a problem.

As far as i am aware i was probably to blame for 1 incident, which was with Simon at Istanbul going through the mad fast 4 corners of death, Sorry about that Simon, i stayed wide, checked mirrors and thought i was clear to turn in (how wrong i was, my back end went into Simon and i ended up in a barrier, fair enough serves me right).

But after all it was a great night of racing and I totally enjoyed it, HUGE THANKS Bram for organising it and RD for hosting.:beer:

For what it's worth, I hugely enjoyed tonight. Had some great races, some OK ones, got caught up in some accidents, but it happens, didn't cause any, and thoroughly had a hoot. :good: Big thanks to Bram for setting it up, even if he doesn't know the difference between magny cours gp & magny cours national :p

I'm generally not fast enough to be in a position to see the win, win, win stuff mentioned here, but if it's so bad that the driving club fails because of some people's attitude like that, then there will be a lot of good, fair and sportsmanlike drivers who suffer because of the selfish few. And that is really not on. So people, from the front to the back of the grid, need to take a metaphorical deep breath and re-assess their priorities.

If it's win at all costs, join a league - don't spoil the club for people where that is their main source of fun - and I do mean fun.

Not a problem Bob:highfive:, like I said..........sh...tuff happens, as for you braking too early - don't worry, the way I see it it's up to the person behind to be paying attention and make any potential move they make safe for the both of you. I cock up all the time but it's how you deal with it that counts.

Simon :)

• Jerome Benard

Just few words.

I come this night for fun and finally i take a lot of fun :go-away::go-away:

8 Races this night, and my better is the 2 last. An incredible finish at istanbul for the 4 th place in last race. wwwwwahhouuu:good:

Thanks all, thanks RD , thanks Bram for this fabulous event.:go-away:

Well, an evening with more than a few upset people, which is a shame.

For all the people a tapped, nudged and bumped I'm sorry. Sometimes contact is unavoidable, and lets be honest fun when not overdone.

However it does get silly sometimes. Trying to pass in a tight chicane? Or coming from too far back into the hairpin? Guaranteed to end unhappily unless your Senna trying to pass Prost...hang on a minute!

Now I know I'm slow, but I do try, and I don't appreciate an fast driver coming out of the pits behind me on a Q lap, and climbing all over my boot, but it happened. I crashed, and had to go back to the pits.

Try this mental excerise.

You are not racing on your pc. You are in a real race car (some members know this feeling, lucky sods).

Now where will you pass? In the chicane? A mad move up the inside 'cos you want P7? Will you be all over my boot when you know I'm not a good driver?

I don't think so. Doing any of these could result in a wrecked race, a wrecked face and losing your drive.

Next time you feel like trying something like this, take a deep breath. RD is about simracing, it's about GAMES that people play 'cos they want to have fun. Winning must be great. I don't know and with the skills in RD, I doubt I ever will. I race for FUN. Please don't ruin it for me and others by your actions.

thx for tonight,, it was fun racing with u dudes ,as always :).
it was a long time since last.
this car was really hard to handle, like driving on ice.
bad brakes and a lot of drifting. but it was fun.
i was not able to race more than 2 races :(.
because i have to go up early.

adios

Kimmo Tuisku

Try this mental excerise.

You are not racing on your pc. You are in a real race car (some members know this feeling, lucky sods).

Now where will you pass? In the chicane? A mad move up the inside 'cos you want P7? Will you be all over my boot when you know I'm not a good driver?

I don't think so. Doing any of these could result in a wrecked race, a wrecked face and losing your drive.

Without knowing if you adress someone special in your posting, Tim, I must say I like what' you've written in it. As a general reminder, for everyone to read every now and then, it is brilliant. And it reminds me of those wise words Jamie Wilson used to post about preferrable track behaviour accompanied by common sence and warming wisdom. With few words you share many a good thought! Just like Jamie:)

I enjoyed the evening a lot myself but ended up in what used to be exceptions but now has become a rule.. My PC/game/hardware acts up and puts a sudden death to my fun. However, my Karma is to do like Phoenix the bird, - die and be reborn! :laugh2:

And to Douglas: Please do not make any hasty decisions based on a race night, my friend. Some of us still wants to see more of that "Kåseberga-krut" you've got! :)

Last but not least, -Cheers RD!

• Ian Landry

Tentative as well, but most likely not. I will not be home. Too bad, because I like the FBMWs. I vote for more FBMWs races!

Have a good race guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years