AC [LATE] Lotus T125 S1 @ Nurburgring GP - Thursday, January 15th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
T125S1@Nurburg.jpg

Ready for another round of nearly F1?
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Notes:
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 21:00 EDT (02:00 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC & ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 45%

Cars: Lotus Exos T125 Stage 1
Track: Nurburgring GP (Track time - 13:00)

Booking: 02:00 GMT | 21:00 EST | 18:00 PST
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 22:00 EST | 19:00 PST
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 22:30 EST | 19:30 PST
Race: 03:45 GMT | 22:45 EST | 19:45 PST (24 Laps | Standing Start)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Russell Sobie
  2. Vese
  3. Justin
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Ryan Ogurek
  6. Keith Griffall
  7. James Nance
  8. Sean Kelly
  9. Matheus Machado
  10. Devin Anderson
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Last edited:
Interesting race, seems like you guys had fun! I believe that was my first race finishing last :roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry @Ryan Ogurek for the first lap, where I came back on the track right in front of you causing you to spin :unsure: anyway, thanks for organizing! :inlove:

Indeed it was a good time. Interesting race though, after I found myself having to pit within the first 5 laps for fuel :redface:. Certainly not my best performance, finishing 7th, but I'll definitely try to make it to the next event. Perhaps more extra practice beforehand will be in order though :)

Thanks for setting this up @Ryan Ogurek, and to everyone else who made it a great group to run with.

Awesome race guys. I certainly was my own downfall on this one, but managed to get some good racing out of it anyways (for a few laps after a pit stop, until I ruined my car again :p) @Sun Levi no problem. I was playing my luck to try and sqeeze through there, I just cant believe noone hit in the process!

Brutal race lol....started 8th, got up to 5th by lap 4, my car went FLYING off of turn 3 which I recovered from decently then I ran out of fuel on lap 8....:cry:

Good race! You guys made me paranoid about the tires so I went 13 on mediums and pitted for another set of same for the rest of the race. Never broke 1:45. I need to try to remember to not set the track to Optimal when I'm practicing.

Slow and steady... finishes in the middle of the pack? I don't think that's how that saying goes....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 238 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%