AC [LATE] GT2 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thursday, December 11th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Damn, wish I could join. I've been busy for months and haven't had time. But I'm just about done here. Next week I'll be attending some races. This combo, though, is one I've wanted to race publicly since launch!

-edit-

PS
I'm super happy to see that US participation has grown so much since I was last able to race (Late June maybe?).

Damn, wish I could join. I've been busy for months and haven't had time. But I'm just about done here. Next week I'll be attending some races. This combo, though, is one I've wanted to race publicly since launch!

-edit-

PS
I'm super happy to see that US participation has grown so much since I was last able to race (Late June maybe?).

There will be plenty more! Keep an eye out for GT Multiclass races, they include these cars along with the other GT's and always make for some really close racing.

I have put up a practice server for this event.

• Server is: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 USA (GT2 Practice)
  • Use the general RD server password | Click Here
  • Teamspeak server is currently under maintenance so use the following temporary server instead with the same password: Teamspeak temp. server. 213.163.71.106
I'll be on the server now for a little while if anyone is keen to join me.:)

Last edited:
Just so everyone is aware, if you are signed up as a maybe and the list reaches the point of the maybe's, the person at the bottom will be removed. In order to maintain your spot you will need to give a definite answer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 268 13.7%