- Apr 13, 2014
This will be a mixed class GT event. See if you can maintain along faster and slower cars on the long straights and slow chicanes of Monza.
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro
- Make sure you have read, and fully understand the Racing Club rules. Remember, breaking the golden rule will earn you a 30 day suspension
- Sign up and reserve your slot before 02:00 GMT. If you are unable to be present, make sure you sign out prior to booking, so your spot can go to someone else.
- Passwords will be given out on Teamspeak during the booking period.
- When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
- How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
- Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for your licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book.
- Ferrari 458 GT2 (3x) (FULL)
- BMW M3 GT2 (3x) (FULL)
- Scuderia P4/5 Competizione 2011 (3x) (FULL)
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 (3x) (FULL)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (3x) (FULL)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (3x) (FULL)
- Lotus Evora GTC (2x)
- Lotus Evora GX (2x)
- Lotus 2/11 GT4 (2x)
Track: Monza (track time will be 9:30)
(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 21:00 EDT | 18:00 PDT
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 22:30 EDT | 19:30 PDT
Race: 04:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT (24 Laps / Rolling Start)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Rolling Start Rules:
- First lap will be a controlled, single file pace lap.
- The lead car controls the pace, and must stay between 80-150km/h (50-93 mph).
- The lead car cannot accelerate to full race pace until his car is positioned between the final corner and the start/finish line. Once they're within in this designated zone, the lead car is free to accelerate to race pace at the point of his choosing.
- There will be no overtaking during the pace lap, and no overtaking is allowed until your car has crossed the start/finish line.
- If there are any queries regarding further clarification of this rule, please contact the event organizer.
Let's fill up the grid!
You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
NOTE TO CLUB MEMBERS:
I would just like to remind everyone these club events are just for fun. No matter if you are posting record lap times, or if you are vastly off the pace, how fast or slow you are does not matter. As long as you are able to follow the rules, and be courteous towards other drivers, you have something to contribute as well as something to learn from others. Please don't be discouraged by how well you know the car or track. If you are someone who is normally competing for podiums, but you don't know the track, look at it as a test of your instincts and an opportunity for the slower members to place higher. I realise everyone wants to be competitive, but this results in lower sign ups as people tend to shy away from events they are not as fast in. So please, sign up for events you are slow in as well. This is all about the fun and the learning experience, leagues will come later for all the 's.
- Ryan Ogurek - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Joao Alves - Mercedes SLS GT3
- Chris Stacey - Mercedes SLS GT3
- Ken Baldwin - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Fred Locklear - Ferrari 458 GT2
- Pablo Cortes - BMW Z4 GT3
- Geoffroy Tassenoy - BMW M3 GT2
- Chris James - BMW Z4 GT3
- Justin Talent - Scuderia P4/5 Competizone
- Aidan Keranen - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Nino Scholz - BMW M3 GT2
- Sean Kelly - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Angelo dos Santos - Scuderia P4/5 Competizone
- Ridhuan Abu Bakar - Mercedes SLS GT3
- Fernando Deutsch - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Alex Vese - BMW M3 GT2
- Jan Szpyt - BMW Z4 GT3
- Matthew Bailey - Scuderia P4/5 Competizone