LaSiSe | JP Performance Test Track |

Tracks LaSiSe | JP Performance Test Track | 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried to match a RL arial shot and a AC arial shot and found some minor things that are not yet correct.

I tried to collect them in a screenshot, maybe that helps. I never did any mapping before (or anything in 3D software), so I can't help there unfortunately.

1. Cones of 2 (Borsigplatz) are too far on the inside
  2. 4 (Spitzkehre) is a little bit too tight
  3. The center circle of 5 (Breakdancer) is a bit offset
  4. The outside grass of 6 (Kurwa) is too near
  5. (really minor) The area around Döttinger Tiefe is not large enough
  6. The straight of 8 (and as a result also the straight of 1) is not long enough, which means that 9 (KSK) and 10 (Kurve sein Vater) are offset.
I hope this helps, really amazing work so far!

well we used the air-shot like in the last picture in your linked image-gallery
i hope its more accurate than the google image, as this can be shot at an angle, and yes, i know, the air-shot can be incorrect too, but we decided to use it and you can see its pretty accurate, but i am not so sure about the height-profile, as in all the videos you can see, that the hill between 6 and 7 is like 2 meters above the s/f straight...

Oh nice, weird that we have two different looking arial shots :D
Yours looks way more detailed however, so I am pretty sure that my analysis is wrong then.

I still think that the cones at Borsigplatz need to be a little more on the outside, but that should be all.

Exit of Kurwa feels a bit narrow though, but as I have never driven it in real life I obviously can't tell if it is really like that.

The height profile is really difficult to get right, but it feels pretty spot on.

I have compared the Lap of the Mustang with a Lap in AC (using the 2015 Mustang), and it looks almost the same. JP did a 59.4, I did a 59.2 (I tried to drive the same lines as he did). The similarity was really astonishing.

One thing I can help with is adding/improving cameras so that they match even more like they are in real life right now.

Any updates coming for this track? 3d grass etc.? :)
Hey, in my opinion further improvements are only possible with a 3D scan of the track. You can create/show the grass with the Custom Shader Patch.
But if you have further ideas for improvement, then give it to me!

VIELEN Dank! Ich hab vor langer Zeit gelesen, daß jemand den Track bauen will. Bin jetzt schon länger weg vom PC Lenkrad, aber das ist doch ein feiner Grund es gleich wieder abzustauben. Schau die Videos von JP gerne, Lasise selbst fahren zu können ist genial! Muß mir dann noch das JP Video ansehen, wo er den Track hier erwähnt. lg aus Österreich, RCSchim

Nice Efforts. I just wonder why this track is not in Germany according to AC. Seems like reinvented Deutschland. If you search for country it's seperated from all other german track. AC originals or mods. Any future updates planed?

Last edited:
Nice Efforts. I just wonder why this track is not in Germany according to AC. Seems like reinvented Deutschland. If you search for country it's seperated from all other german track. AC originals or mods. Any future updates planed?
You can fix it yourself in Content Manager or if you want to go the manly way, change the country in the tracks ui folder, inside the .json file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%