Laserscanning to be Banned from July in the UK

Got me for a few seconds, clearly the only thing UNESCO would care about when it comes to Snetterton is the tree.
B-CJ5fECYAAKMUU.jpg

Do we really need a law for every issue in this universum.
Law for not boiling green tea over 70 C. If you go out, Helmet law for bird droppings.

edited:
Dang April fool day.!!! :)

Last edited:
I bit it so hard that I start googling about laser scan technology and "A....st cook book" determined to fight against those stupid scientists and politicians.
So relief it was just 1st april :D:D
Good job Paul, good job

Guys, sounds like bad news, but I'd be interested to know more detail on what is actually banned. There is clearly a concern about some techniques, but I have actually used genuine laser (as opposed to microwave) scanning equipment as part of my job - technology that can map surfaces to within fractions of a millimetre and that I have no doubt would not deteriorate the surface. I'm sure it's not the end of this.

Guys, sounds like bad news, but I'd be interested to know more detail on what is actually banned. There is clearly a concern about some techniques, but I have actually used genuine laser (as opposed to microwave) scanning equipment as part of my job - technology that can map surfaces to within fractions of a millimetre and that I have no doubt would not deteriorate the surface. I'm sure it's not the end of this.
Unbelievable. :rolleyes: :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back