Laserscanning to be Banned from July in the UK

My concern is that someone in power will read this article, think it is fact and then really ban laser scanning. In this modern world of fake news, every day 24/7, maybe we should hang up April Fools Day. The lack of laser scanned tracks would break our hearts and send us into outrage and/or spirals of depression. Subject matter such as this should never be spoken of.

cbabed273b4b1b03ee6113d083ec04fe.jpg

This is how a laser scan can damage.

This was once Thruxton :(

This was a masterful April fools joke.

May was responsible for this, not April.

(Don't say I can't do satire)

My concern is that someone in power will read this article, think it is fact and then really ban laser scanning. In this modern world of fake news, every day 24/7, maybe we should hang up April Fools Day. The lack of laser scanned tracks would break our hearts and send us into outrage and/or spirals of depression. Subject matter such as this should never be spoken of.

[OT] This is exactly how NOT to deal with such issues and has been the basis for the current over PC culture in our society - duck your head, don't speak up and occasionally vent on the internet while constantly complaining what everyone else does / has / owns.

Topics should be faced, spoken of and ill issues should be discussed and solved through empowerment and logic.

It was a great joke. I enjoyed being taken, as it was rather clever ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%