Resource icon

Skins Larrousse 88 for F1 1988 Mod 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

Larrousse 88 for F1 1988 Mod - Extra Car for keith Windsor's great Mod

This is the Larrousse 88 for Keith Windsor's great F1 1988 Mod for Formula Classic.

View attachment 160950

To have this car working in your game, you must download and install the original mod (thanks to Keith for his fantastic work), which you can find here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-classic-1988-skins-performance-reliability-ams.121022/

Contains both cars and drivers (Dalmas/Alliot)
Two versions:
Single Player > Rather slow car (as Larrousse...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. Thanks for these two skins, do you have plans for any more ? Is there any more teams in '88 season on the first place ? :)
Another thing... that mod, if I remember well, had drivers specific ("rcd" is it?) files and your skins/cars don't. Wouldn't that be a problem, or will we "only" have two nameless drivers ? Perhaps if you could make those, it's not that hard I believe. :)

hi. with the original mod and my two cars you have all the cars which competed within the f1 88 season. so, no more cars to come.;)

rcd - files: you can quickly make your own ones. just copy/ paste any rcd-file from the game to your hd, rename it (driver name) and open the file with editor/word pad or something similar. then, you just have to fill in the driver name and alter his performance. just save the file and copy it to your installation.

Thanks a lot @mungopark for your work. :) Both for that mod and the Eurobrun car.

Just wanted to notice you about the fact that the talent files in both that mod and the Eurobrun do not feature Reiza's latest updates. No big deal. :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @mungopark for your work. :) Both for that mod and the Eurobrun car.

Just wanted to notice you about the fact that the talent files in both that mod and the Eurobrun do not feature Reiza's latest updates. No big deal. :)
thanks, polo199. i did not notice that the talent files changed within the last update. will fix that soon during the next days.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%