Large Cars

hello again all im wondering how many late eighties early nineties American sedans or Any vehicles of Any sort are around for that time period i know a few vipers and whatnot around around but we really don't have any good cars from that era im actually a huge fan of the Suberbird styled ford thunder birds And would be awesome to see one in game but id be happy just seeing any 90's or even 80's vehicles of that type Large Luxobarges they where called
some of yall other Americans know what im talking about stuff like the Cadillac Seville Deville Even the almighty eldorado are their any vehicles of this type? even pickup trucks from the era would be nice as well im sure some of us would love to thrash a Thunderbird Cadillac or even a big FWD buick regal or park ave ive also heard talk of a limo and other odd vehicles such as campers and things flying around? would love to findout something about them:tongue: anyone with info or links to any of these vehicles will be givin a thousand karma points and a pat on the back :D

I don't know if you're interested but I can give you the .dofs for my low-poly police cruiser. It's a 1995 Crown Victoria.

Attachments

• 1995crownvic.jpg
    1995crownvic.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 263
Whoa.. a low ploy police car! Can I use this in my latest track? I don't need ini's or anything, it's just going to "sit there" by the roadside :) You will of course be credited. But, how low-poly is it? The track is pretty heavy already..

I think it's 1100 on the body, 200-250/wheel? And sure if you want it.

I didn't centre the objects at all. If I'm missing any important textures just tell me. (why is the .rar attachment limit 145KB?) Unliveried version of the texture at http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6505/crownvicblank.png since I guess you might not want the S.F.P.D. scheme.

Attachments

• Crown Victoria 1995.part1.rar
    143.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Crown Victoria 1995.part2.rar
    143.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Crown Victoria 1995.part3.rar
    9.8 KB · Views: 162
I think it's 1100 on the body, 200-250/wheel? And sure if you want it.

I didn't centre the objects at all. If I'm missing any important textures just tell me. (why is the .rar attachment limit 145KB?) Unliveried version of the texture at http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6505/crownvicblank.png since I guess you might not want the S.F.P.D. scheme.

If your file is too large for the attachment system there is a download section available for Racer. Much larger files are aloud in that area. You can then link back to the download page in your posts :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=71

Thanks! Looks great, a perfect match for the track - so you better watch your speed or you might end up as Kowalski ;) The one wheel was 0 byte though.. policeright.dof - but I can make my own..

EDIT: that was quick.. there we are now, all 4 wheels in place. Maybe I should grab an ini too, use as an AI to chase / be chased by.. heh.. this is fun :)

EDIT2: And now it is included in the track. Looks really good and puts a scare into anyone who cruises the parkinglot :)
Image here: http://www.racedepartment.com/racer/28355-post-pictures-thread-part-1-a-37.html#post512560

Attachments

• lowpoly_police_car.jpg
    lowpoly_police_car.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 223
  • lowpoly_police_car_4wheels.png
    lowpoly_police_car_4wheels.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 236
i have many big cars as very old projects, i have plan to update and release almost all.

Attachments

• town car.JPG
    town car.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 243
  • town car 2.JPG
    town car 2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 243
  • ram4.JPG
    ram4.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 280
  • monster.JPG
    monster.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 285
  • gotcha.JPG
    gotcha.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 225
hello peoples i have good news regarding my first post i have managed to get a model into racer but textureing it correctly is a pain its the Regina from GTA San Andreas i have it on amgfans recently released impalla it actually feels fairly correct on that ini with no adjustment im working on trying to just get a texture on it and get all the parts correctly showing up if anyone wants to help its much appericated i have plans to convert a few more cars and hopefully release then since they are just simple models from the game also i should point out these are special converts from SA to vc as part of a mod the author who converted them doesent care what someones does with them in the readme so i see no problem in releasing them although i will not release current car without amgfans permission to use his sounds and ini as a base

XD sadly due to a tragic accident it nolonger functions on my keyboard but ill try cutting and pasting one where needed sorry for the gibberish and yes amg i have a car set up on the ini fo your impala atleast it says you converted it Anyway . <-- [see i used dot ;P] as i was saying its just a basic bodyshell right now and would love help figuring out how in the heck to texture it . <-- [see i used dot again ;P]

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.6%