Laptime feedback please

Ok so far I have adjusted camber, tire pressure...still a work in progress.

Track: Knutstorp
Car: Audi A4
Time: 1:06.58

I done about 13 laps in practice and another 3 laps in qualifying, got pole but got dq for not changing tyres, for some reason the pit stop I did...didnt change my tyres =/

So what do you think about the time?

please note this is my first attempt at a setup and my first time playing race on.

Maybe check out your replay library just for fun. I thought maybe you had just done a "race event" and coul dhave selected any class of car you liked.

I would LOVE to see a 59 on film. thought I was quick there but apparently you had a lap of the gods.

me? bmw e93? i think.

Ahh the 87, that would explain the extra bitta pace (I think you mean the E30? or is it the E90?)

I've attached a image of the top 10 times around Knutstorp from our server, the server is set to pro. Think i'm doing 1:02.081 and cant see it getting any faster ever lol :sarcastic:

Robin Johansson is one quick dude! Ive raced him many a time!

Ross Knutstorp is a kart track it seems. That 87 car needs to strecth its legs to be quicker than a WTCC or STCC car typically. Som eplace like Watkins glen, Donington comes to mind as being better for the E30 over the WtCC cars.

either way, this reputed 59 is stupid quick if its a legit lap...............

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%