Lap/sector times, interval times

Sorry, but I've never driven rFactor (although I have a lot of experience in GTR2/GTL as wellas iRacing) so I don't know if it's possible to get a running tally on the HUD of lap times (current vs. last or fastest), sector times (again, with comparisons vs last or fastest) and interval times between my car and the one in front. I'm assuming this is possible either in the sim or via an add-on, but maybe not. I'm also wondering if any of you use an add-on telemetry program. Thanks!

EDIT: I believe it's the Enter key to cycle through basic telemetry displays...

Sorry, but I've never driven rFactor (although I have a lot of experience in GTR2/GTL as wellas iRacing) so I don't know if it's possible to get a running tally on the HUD of lap times (current vs. last or fastest), sector times (again, with comparisons vs last or fastest) and interval times between my car and the one in front. I'm assuming this is possible either in the sim or via an add-on, but maybe not. I'm also wondering if any of you use an add-on telemetry program. Thanks!

EDIT: I believe it's the Enter key to cycle through basic telemetry displays...

I use two programs. Sometimes one and sometimes the other: I'm not able to decide what is the best...

GID plugin and rfHUD

Try and see...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back