F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried getting a mod of steam for a hard copy i had, steam doesnt know where to put the mod, the mods only seem to work if you've bought the game from them.
Is there any chance you could post the liveries mod here aswell?

I tried getting a mod of steam for a hard copy i had, steam doesnt know where to put the mod, the mods only seem to work if you've bought the game from them.
Is there any chance you could post the liveries mod here aswell?

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/motorsport-manager-custom-mod-part-one.15214/

If you download my custom mod, in the "steam files" folder you will find a liveries file which is exactly what you are looking for. Just copy and paste it here MM_Data/modding/images

Hope that works for you :thumbsup::)

Thanks for your effort.

I have a question, ive downloaded both parts of this and your liveries pack, but im now getting a black screen, do you know of a fix?

Thanks.

Edit: Version number im on: 1.3.13194

Last edited:
Thanks for your effort.

I have a question, ive downloaded both parts of this and your liveries pack, but im now getting a black screen, do you know of a fix?

Thanks.

Edit: Version number im on: 1.3.13194

Are you getting the black screen on start up?

My custom mod is compatible with all versions of the game, has a few extra graphics than this and it is also fully compatible with any other mod. Maybe give that a try and see if it helps you.

Let me know if you have any more troubles :thumbsup:

Forgive me for being stupid,

On the old version of the mod it has Indy and formula e, I noticed on a screen you posted gp3, and f2. Yet I can't get these series, I have updated yet I still have Indy and f e, what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for the mod, I love it.

Forgive me for being stupid,

On the old version of the mod it has Indy and formula e, I noticed on a screen you posted gp3, and f2. Yet I can't get these series, I have updated yet I still have Indy and f e, what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for the mod, I love it.

Hello Si,

My mod(s) or files have never used Indy or Formula E. You must have at some point or still are using I would guess the ICE mod since that's the only one I know of that has Indy.

To clear up any mod clashes, I would verify the integrity of your game files on steam and load/import the mod you want to choose also make sure any mod you don't want on steam is set to "not" active.

The files within the mods on steam tend to overwrite the files installed via a mod using a resource-asset file like mine on RD, so it seems pretty clear that you still have the ICE mod or another active.

Give it a try and it should help you :thumbsup:

Are you getting the black screen on start up?

My custom mod is compatible with all versions of the game, has a few extra graphics than this and it is also fully compatible with any other mod. Maybe give that a try and see if it helps you.

Let me know if you have any more troubles :thumbsup:
Not sure how to install your custom mod, im not finding the resources.assets file, or is it not as simple as that?
Ive added the steam file to my game, is that all is needed?

Thanks for the help.

Not sure how to install your custom mod, im not finding the resources.assets file, or is it not as simple as that?
Ive added the steam file to my game, is that all is needed?

Thanks for the help.
I got it working with your suggestion, thank you :)

Only thing ive noticed wrong is but its nothing major, the petronas sponsor logo is all white, all the rest seem fine that i can see, other than that, fantastic job :)

I got it working with your suggestion, thank you :)

Only thing ive noticed wrong is but its nothing major, the petronas sponsor logo is all white, all the rest seem fine that i can see, other than that, fantastic job :)

Super :)
Glad you got it working :thumbsup:
When the next MM patch comes out I'll look at updating things then and fixing any of those minor changes.

In the meantime I'm having a nice rest from everything :sleep::D

hi i just discovered this game during the steam sale and was advised this 2017 mod is 'preferable' to the ice mod. i'm trying it out with mclaren and really enjoying your mod! its been a while since the last comment and was wondering do you know what your plans to further enhance your mod or tweak things are?

for instance i heard there's a separate mod which introduces spins and such like and stopping the annoying 'car crashes always happening on the 2nd lap thing' which seems to happen. dont think its compatible with your mod though. anyway back to racing i go!

hi i just discovered this game during the steam sale and was advised this 2017 mod is 'preferable' to the ice mod. i'm trying it out with mclaren and really enjoying your mod! its been a while since the last comment and was wondering do you know what your plans to further enhance your mod or tweak things are?

for instance i heard there's a separate mod which introduces spins and such like and stopping the annoying 'car crashes always happening on the 2nd lap thing' which seems to happen. dont think its compatible with your mod though. anyway back to racing i go!
That would be the FlamingCocks mod, full of bugs, I would stay away from it.

Thanks for the write up :thumbsup:

The next patch or work that MM are planing looks huge, so I'm waiting to see what damage it does before spending any time on doing more mods or tweaks for my current work.

The spin mod you talk about has a very large annoying bug in it that in my opinion makes it unplayable. One or two spinning cars in the wrong place can block the whole track and screw the race!!! and the guy who made the mod is designing all his work to be compatible with the ICE mod etc...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back