F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is happening is that the replace resource.asset file, in-game, the game does not load ... just with a black screen!
I do not think there's any kind of version error, right?
Other old mods work normally!

I think when compiling, something from your resource.asset is wrong!

What is happening is that the replace resource.asset file, in-game, the game does not load ... just with a black screen!

The mod is fine and doesn't prevent the game from actually starting up. You must be doing something wrong your end!

Hello! It still does not start the game! I wiped re-installed but nothing changes. Unfortunately :(. Just give it a black background!

Hi. Well I tried to do step by step the instructions and i think im installing in corretly place MM_Data dir. I could make some changes by myself with Race Department editors and tips, like driver's names, some logos, some locations, etc. They worked fine, but this mod is simply amazing by pictures. Will download it again and repeat the steps exacly how is suggested. Will post here the result. Thank you anyway.

Only works with Steam Workshop or i can only copy the resources to MM_Data?

Hello! I would like to ask that this mod only works with the original 2017 game? Because if you copy the file to extract resources when I start the game you just a black screen comes on. What could be the problem? Thanks for the reply!
Can you describe that how to start?

Okay guys, like I was sure, the mod is fine.

I've just downloaded it myself and my game starts up correctly etc...

Other than that and the installation guide, I can't help more, the problem is at your end unfortunately!

Sorry guys!

Guys, I've already figured out for somebody who has the version 1.31.19 (it would be "no steam" ..) the mod does not work and just start from the same problem. It's not the mod that does not work but it's that Louka has a little benefit upgrade that we do not have. His mod definitely is okay, we are not having the game updated as he has it. So it does not work and black screen and does not start

Thank you Louka for yor work, thank you for your support

Guys, I've already figured out for somebody who has the version 1.31.19 (it would be "no steam" ..) the mod does not work and just start from the same problem. It's not the mod that does not work but it's that Louka has a little benefit upgrade that we do not have. His mod definitely is okay, we are not having the game updated as he has it. So it does not work and black screen and does not start

Thank you Louka for yor work, thank you for your support

Hey that's no problem.

Now all the issues are resolved I can get back to modding and no testing for a while :)

People need to understand that when you tell Louka that his mod is not working for you while NOT having a legit version of the game, meaning you are not on not the same game version as him and the rest of us who have a legit copy. You create more and unnecessary time for testing and bug hunts. Wasting his time.

The mod is working flawlessly on steam version of the game. Im guessing not many who got the mod working will say much, only the ones who cant get it to work.
Thank you for the mod Louka, hopefully we can start a second season this time :)

BTW, motorsport manager was completly free on steam following a patch they released some weeks ago.

i'll try this: load the original file, start my game and do the pre-season tests.
If i pass this point, i'll restore the modded resources file.

Anyway, MM always worked with the ICE Mod 2017 for multiple seasons
Shame on you, Louka81, shame on you ;)
Then go use and play with that pretty mod with vanilla files until it's fixed,
but the mod has been fixed for a long time.

*UPDATE - 13/04/17*

I found the nasty little bug ****ing up my beautiful little mod.
Any way it's late now, but a fix will be uploaded tomorrow after work :thumbsup:

Here's a tease of stuff to come :geek:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ub87w1l7w1em03f/20170413000500_1.jpg

Any guesses who the last helmet belongs too? :cool:

The first is the greatest champion
The second is the greatest number of championships
The third is the greatest champion...
You're turning into an arrogant wanker like Chris lol.

People need to understand that when you tell Louka that his mod is not working for you while NOT having a legit version of the game, meaning you are not on not the same game version as him and the rest of us who have a legit copy. You create more and unnecessary time for testing and bug hunts. Wasting his time.

The mod is working flawlessly on steam version of the game. Im guessing not many who got the mod working will say much, only the ones who cant get it to work.
Thank you for the mod Louka, hopefully we can start a second season this time :)

BTW, motorsport manager was completly free on steam following a patch they released some weeks ago.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yeah hitting the second season is possible now :redface::notworthy:

Last night i hit the 2nd season whilst testing a modified full version of the track mod :D

So looks like it'll be getting added back in to the mod in the next update :thumbsup:

Only a little portion of it was free. No the whole game!!

Hi! I've installed the mod correctly and when I start the game, black screen. Nothing happens. If I put the backup of resources.assests back it works. I have this problem with other mods too... Help? :D

Hi! I've installed the mod correctly and when I start the game, black screen. Nothing happens. If I put the backup of resources.assests back it works. I have this problem with other mods too... Help? :D

Several of us have the same problem. Why the mod is made on a version of the latest game of your current ..

I completed the first season in formula one. Got past pre-season testing last night and got into second season successfully. Playing the game on version 1.31.13291 on Steam (both DLC installed).

I have several other mods installed such as speed and zoom mod made by Coops from racedepartment. Also Louka's Graphic layer and improved character development from Steam workshop, no promotion championship file from ICE.

Maybe we play this game on different versions. From what i can understand is that mods stop to work with every patch that comes out making the game a pain to mod. Im not sure but that might be why some of you get a black screen.

I am quite sure that Louka is modding the steam version of this game. Maybe some of his older mods works with your game?

I completed the first season in formula one. Got past pre-season testing last night and got into second season successfully. Playing the game on version 1.31.13291 on Steam (both DLC installed).

I have several other mods installed such as speed and zoom mod made by Coops from racedepartment. Also Louka's Graphic layer and improved character development from Steam workshop, no promotion championship file from ICE.

Maybe we play this game on different versions. From what i can understand is that mods stop to work with every patch that comes out making the game a pain to mod. Im not sure but that might be why some of you get a black screen.

I am quite sure that Louka is modding the steam version of this game. Maybe some of his older mods works with your game?

Yes, probably... Your thesis does not bend.
The reason is that Louka does the mod with the latest updated version (he has 'automatic update') some of us are still updating (I have, for example, the version 1.31.1319 dlc gt) and then there from black screen because the mod is made on a different version

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%