Tracks Landsbergrallye WP1 Track release

Hello Racers!
I am proud to present "Landsberg Rallye WP1". What started as an experiment, grew up to a beautiful project I have to share.
Version 0.9 is out:

If you have trouble to start this track you may try to:
- Disable "Force-32bit" in AC settings
- update Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
(
I've got the first confirmed fix via installing latest C++ redistributable packages for Visual Studio 2017 (vc_redist.... files):
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
)
- send your logfile to my e-mail: info@ichcheckdem.net, or post it here.

if nothing helps, replace the phsx.kn5 file in "landsbergrallye_wp1" (non-collidable version of street poles and signs):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6ktkulsyyc5a8d/landsbergWP1_09_prefix.7z/file

Please report what helped, and if it helped at all. THX!

====================================================================

old Version:
I will update this thread frequently and let you know about updates and future plans. (And there are planned some huge things)

Thank you guys for more than 600 downloads! Nice, that so many people enjoy the summer in my homeland.
I just updated the project homepage you can reach via the video.
Here some information from the Future Plans Section:
For now I have to tell you that the Free State of Thuringia (the State I live in) just released their Open Data. This dataset contains raw airborne laserscan data as well as processed pointclouds that just contain the clean surface without trees etc. in an about 2 Meter resolution. Also you can find 3D buildings, vegetetion data, high-res pictures... for the whole state.

I'll create some screenshots to show you some examples of this data soon.
There you go. Haselbach 2.0!
You see a simplified surface mesh and the well-done buildings from OpenData.
NuData.jpg

Last edited:
the comparaison in the video looks really good!
i can sense there was a lot of work reproducing such a landscape :)
it offers a nice alternative to what we have, good job!
If i can offer my 5cts, is regarding the green and the colors. Because i do 3D images for architecture, and i'm facing the same things with greenary, it's often better to lower the saturatation and make it more towards yellow with a "hue".
If you see the singapore track
or the longford

all the greens are matching, and have low saturation in order to look more real.
For your track, it's mostly the grass on the sides that are a little too green.

Again, amazing job so far ! Keep the hard work :)

the comparaison in the video looks really good!
i can sense there was a lot of work reproducing such a landscape :)
it offers a nice alternative to what we have, good job!
If i can offer my 5cts, is regarding the green and the colors. Because i do 3D images for architecture, and i'm facing the same things with greenary, it's often better to lower the saturatation and make it more towards yellow with a "hue".
If you see the singapore track
or the longford

all the greens are matching, and have low saturation in order to look more real.
For your track, it's mostly the grass on the sides that are a little too green.

Again, amazing job so far ! Keep the hard work :)

Thank you for the hint. But you can't imagine how green the Green Heart of Germany is :D ... no seriously, i'll have a look at it when growing grass next time. Thx.

Thank you for the hint. But you can't imagine how green the Green Heart of Germany is :D ... no seriously, i'll have a look at it when growing grass next time. Thx.
it may be green but it isn't that green. Even watching your video the real grass is far less saturated that the game version.

Glad you asked... sorry for the late reply. Landsberg update is planned for early July. All physical and visulal surface was redone according to aerial LIDAR data. The missing telephone poles are included now. :) Also the new version will include about 5 kilometers of new track (for 2017 layout).

landsberg02-cables.jpg

Good news, bad news...
Bad: Most likely the real Landsberg Rally will not take place this year...
Good: The idea of digital Landsberg Rally is born. Anybody knows how to organize this? It should feel like an rally event. With qualifying, maybe 2 or 4 stages (we can use 2016 and 2017 layouts for example)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back