Lando Norris talks about Rfactor 2

Yeah pretty much what I think as well.. once you learn to deal with all the little things and tinker and look up stuff on forums and figure what does what you can have a good time with rf2,...

but if you are new to sim racing and try to get going from scratch it will be overwhelming and not intuitive and frustrating...

i hope one day we get an rF3 with a great interface and content and the same or better physics!

I've spent a lot off time at Studio 397 and before ISI forums reading about people having problems with it for one reason or the other,. At least 90+% off the time it's ended up being something the end user did and the issue was solved.

Not going to hype up rF2 because, yes it's buggy, has a lot off issue but so dose iRacing and AC. Nothing is perfect.

We read enough BS in the threads both here and at the S 397 forums about how rF2 was a bad choice and iRacing would have been better bla bla bla. iRacing didn't have the cars needed,

Here we had the Supercars Eseries that used iRacing. The TCR also used iRacing. Both had drivers lag and flick in and out. Both had driver with PC or hardware issues. Both have drop out.

What happen to REDLINE racing could have happened regardless off the platform used.

Oh! and never! Never heard of AI take control off a car in rF2 without driver pressing the key to do so! Driver error.

Last edited:
It always leads me back to rF2. The only thing that makes me despair is the really lack of support. New content is always being offered. But existing pay content is simply not fixed. as an example the GT3 Pack. No VR support in DevMode. I repeat myself I know. Things like that make you despair. I only get new content very carefully. I bought the radical. the rest like the Ferrari or the E Prix only stretch when other problems are solved. My Fantac V2 is still not fully supported. No surround sound. The AI does not work in the rain. the UI is almost always the same as it was since the release. Let's wait and see, but experience tells me to wait. So I'm not ready to give my full support .

rF2 is by far the best physics wise
For all the whinny sooks who cant figure out basic software, stick to iRaving and Upsettaofcorser
If all the major sims looked and sounded the same, what would you look for in the physics to be able to pick out rF2 from the rest?

Would that difference be consistent from car to car, so you could pick it out no matter what vehicle you drove?

Finally, if you could consistently pick rF2 out, what convinces you it's closest to the real world?

Genuine questions as I've been driving most of the major sims recently. If someone picked 5 cars at random that were in them all, I don't think I could accurately tell you which was from which sim if they all looked and sounded the same.

Edit. I've just noticed you came here to troll, so I guess you wont answer.
I welcome answers from anyone else, I am genuinely interested. Not a fanboy of any sim, I like them all, although rF2 does annoy me the most, but I still like it.

Last edited:
If all the major sims looked and sounded the same, what would you look for in the physics to be able to pick out rF2 from the rest?

Would that difference be consistent from car to car, so you could pick it out no matter what vehicle you drove?

Finally, if you could consistently pick rF2 out, what convinces you it's closest to the real world?

Genuine questions as I've been driving most of the major sims recently. If someone picked 5 cars at random that were in them all, I don't think I could accurately tell you which was from which sim if they all looked and sounded the same.

Edit. I've just noticed you came here to troll, so I guess you wont answer.
I welcome answers from anyone else, I am genuinely interested. Not a fanboy of any sim, I like them all, although rF2 does annoy me the most, but I still like it.
Wow
Kin pit
Lol
U said a lot of nothing
U Just Stick 2 arcade
Its safer 4 u

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back