Land Rover Range Rover - Vogue

Another WIP release - please modify to your heart's content :) As with the LR 110 release, this one is INCOMPLETE. I have no intention on completing it - community may to with it as they see fit.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racer-cars-72/land-rover-range-rover-vogue-rr-classic-3954/

This model / sim project does not handle like the real thing, as per the very basic ini. The gear ratios are from the same gearbox, however torque settings, weight, size etc are all incorrect.

Personally I own a 1990 Vogue, 3.9 EFI V8. The handling is not that impressive. Power is Ok - V8 sounds beautiful (when it's working properly). Wallows about in the corners - has very capable brakes. Not too bad for a 20/21 year old rig that has done just under 400,000kms.

Sounds like a good community project

racerrrc1.jpg

I can finish it if anyone else doesn't want to do it! :)

EDIT: I will indeed finish it. I need a break from muscle and sports cars. In two or three days a beta will be released!

Fifty, those samples aren't good, that whine on the background really "covers" the engine sound... :s I will use MBW's V8 Disco sounds until I find better ones!

Handling and performance are 90% done now. It wobles a bit, unrealistic or not, it is real fun :p

I also asked a friend of mine to do the gauges, and I will do the lights. Hopefully this will be a great car! :)

wow im glad i asked my one simple little question if anyone is interested their is a really dodgy model of a Thunderbird floating around
and ive got a 95 V8 sitting right outside WITH a detached secondary gauge cluster i can record sound pictues anything that is needed in relation to the car just need to ask me

But a good link that, I browsed that site and found loads of great images for other cars.. will be very useful.

So, my share is done!

Changelog:

- CG shaders (based on Cosmo's and MBW's Hummer)
- Dials
- Lights
- Fuel tank
- Tweaked ini
- Tweaked textures
- Tweaked torque curve
- Read me file

It has a misterious QLOG error that was generated while ironically I was correcting them with Racer's modeler. It mentions a material that was deleted from the model. If anyone can solve this, I aprecciate it! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?eunxeshqphxuwpr

Enjoy, and please continue to update it if you want :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back