Land Rover Defender - 110 SW

Hey Ya!!
Mike-MBW13
I like the 110!...!

Hiya Ken

Fluke - just happened to check in on the forum.

All is going well in this part of the World. Finally saw the sun today for the first time in...a while. Past few weeks when it wasn't raining, you could barely see 50 metres in front of you because of the fog.

Busy with a real life project taking up my time....a 1963 Series 2A 109. One picture is of the current state, the second is where I'm heading over the next, well, five years?!?!

Here's a new download link
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22560701/lr110release1.zip

Attachments

• BOMB.jpg
    BOMB.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 344
  • 800px-LandRoverIIALWB.jpg
    800px-LandRoverIIALWB.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 360
Nice.. second is current, first is where you are heading? ;) Just kidding.. I like it, actually in both states. Good luck with your RL project.

Cheers guys! I have one word to say - RUST!

Just pricing out a new chassis from England for it - might take me quite a while to save up. Either that or give my cousin some beers - he's pretty good with a welding torch.

Still have a daily dose of 'Land Rover*ing", family wagon is a more sensible 1995 Discovery 300tdi

Thanks, Mike!!
I got the truck, and your message. Did you do a rust skin for the 110? It would be neat to do one like your IRL truck. And have the "nice" paint jobs too.
Glad to hear that you're doing well-some on here do wonder! :)

Talk to ya soon,
Cheers!

Cheers guys, lol, my cousin becomes a different creature once the fire-water is in him! :D

Defender headlights...not my choice matey! Apparently off a series III, but it's a bodgy-jobby either way.

Rust skin for the 110 - could do one which simply has exposed birmabright and different layers of paint visible - they didn't rust - at least the body panels didn't anywho! I had a 1955 Series 1 for a while, had NO paint on it what so ever, looked like a spaghetti tin with the label removed. What a head turner, lol

Indeed Mate...lol! Spaghetti tin....lol! I took her out for a jaunt, and I was impressed! I didn't have the needle and gauge for any of the views...just the oddly colored boxes :confused:. But that is ok. I know shes' a WIP, but I thought I should tell someone :cool:.

Indeed Mate...lol! Spaghetti tin....lol! I took her out for a jaunt, and I was impressed! I didn't have the needle and gauge for any of the views...just the oddly colored boxes :confused:. But that is ok. I know shes' a WIP, but I thought I should tell someone :cool:.
How's the IRL truck going? Did your cousin get the welding done?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%