Land Rover 110 NZ-Military release

Hay guys - long time no post - kids, work, life - busy! :D

Had this lying about on my HDD for ages. As it's Christmas I kind of have a bit more time on my hands.

Based on Defender 110 with a Td5 engine, SVX styled grill and headlights, exoskeleton design + roof rack + ladder = by me. Body of the Defender is a conversion with permission. Apparently an unfinished project as of 1 year ago. Person who created the main body model said he didn't care about giving credit...

Exoskeleton is loosely based on that used by the NZ-SAS on their Nissan Patrols and old Land Rover Stage 1 - 109s.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racer-cars-72/land-rover-110-military-wip-3927/

I'm officially letting this one go - have no intention on doing any more with it. car.ini file is rugged yet works. Sounds, average, were recorded from my 300tdi (when I owned one!)

Please don't complain of things being too light / heavy / wide / flat etc.... your groans will fall upon deaf ears :)

Have a good X-Mas!

Attachments

• LR-army.jpg
    LR-army.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 665
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Greatly appreciated - and a belated Merry Christmas to you all as well. :)

As for the Range Rover - yes I'll sort that out this afternoon / evening and get that uploaded as well. Again, it's in a similar state to the 110, as in not finished, rough running car.ini file etc.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Greatly appreciated - and a belated Merry Christmas to you all as well. :)

As for the Range Rover - yes I'll sort that out this afternoon / evening and get that uploaded as well. Again, it's in a similar state to the 110, as in not finished, rough running car.ini file etc.

thanks glad to hear it i just hope it has working guages and decent sounds the rest i can do myself i actually did work on that 110defender SW some one i forgot who released a while back made a serious off roader out of it

Hi guys, I'm still around but not spending anywhere near as much time on the computer as I used to.

I work for Land Rover now and am restoring a '57 Series 1 107 for a hobby, so haven't much time for the virtual world of cars :)

As for the ARMY Landy, the computer / hard drive which that was originally stored on is long gone sorry!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back