Resource icon

Sounds Lancia LC2 Group C Sound Mod 0.90

Login or Register an account to download this content
Didn´t wanna be 'that' guy but yes I agree, preview videos would be really nice.
If you can upload 30 mbs to RD, thats enough for a short preview clip ;)

Hi sound, it was tested before releasing it, and I assure you it works 100%. ;)
Well, for some reason it does not on my system (nor at @Benat83 as I can see).
I tried yesterday, repeated with a new download today and in CM I get this:

lancia_sound.png

while in AC startup, it brings me back to the start screen.
So, no, it does not work here, sorry.

Well, for some reason it does not on my system (nor at @Benat83 as I can see).
I tried yesterday, repeated with a new download today and in CM I get this:

lancia_sound.png

while in AC startup, it brings me back to the start screen.
So, no, it does not work here, sorry.

I think it's due to the fact that we have two different versions of the car. look at what is called the original sfx file of the mod, and compare it with my sound mod. surely they will have different names, and that's why the game crashes!
however if it's like I say, you just rename my .sfx and .guids, with the name of the original sound.
So proceed like this. go to the "SFX" folder of the car and copy the name of the original sound. Then, extract my sound mod, rename my "SFX" file with the original name of the mod. open the file ".Guids" with blocknote, go to "edit", click "replace", and enter "find" the name of my "sfx", and in "replace" the name of your "sfx", then click on "replace everything".
In doing so it should work;)

I apologize for my bad English, but it's not my mother tongue! I hope you understood!

I think it's due to the fact that we have two different versions of the car.
Thanks for the info. I should have realised there were more versions of the car...
It will surely work following your description (which is clear enough), but @Benat83 (thank you) already worked it out and shared, so I'm good now.
Wonder if your version and mine had the same sfx, because your sound file does not sound that different from the one I had.
Anyway, thanks for the good work ;)

Thanks for the info. I should have realised there were more versions of the car...
It will surely work following your description (whih is clear enough), but @Benat83 (thank you) already worked it out and shared, so I'm good now.
Wonder if your version and mine had the same sfx, because your sound file does not sound that different from the one I had.
Anyway, thanks for the good work ;)

On this I can not honestly tell you. But I strongly doubt that the sounds are the same.
What was on the mod I have was Mercedes C9 kunos.
Anyway, happy you solved!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back