Cars Lancia Delta 16v & Lancia Delta 8v

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Modding

@Simberia
GA Modding submitted a new resource:

Lancia Delta 16v & Lancia Delta 8v - Lancia Delta 16v & Lancia Delta 8v by GA Modding

Lancia Delta 16v & Lancia Delta 8v v1.0 by GA Modding
-
GA Modding Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GAModdingAC

Description:
-
Nel novembre del 1987 viene presentata la prima evoluzione della famiglia delle Delta a quattro ruote motrici: la Delta HF Integrale.E' dotata di una nuova versione del propulsore di 1995 cm3, con tutta una serie di interventi:
un nuovo turbocompressore Garrett T3 di maggiori dimensioni permette un incremento della portata
d'aria, una...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@GA Modding Next time read ToS and stop posting your crappy conversions !

You don't know how groups can produce so many car mods so quiclky ? Simply convert them from other games
x2ht.png

Hi Mahad, before speaking you could also inform yourself better .. This 3d is not taken from a game, but it is a 3d that is public on the net and it is also without interiors. The interiors have been taken from another delta that is located in Assettocorsa and modified to make the seats with the real texture. I am not to blame if the user I got the interior from converted the car from another game. But I repeat this car is not from any game it is a 3d created by a user but without interior.

• Deleted member 223075

Hi Mahad, before speaking you could also inform yourself better .. This 3d is not taken from a game, but it is a 3d that is public on the net and it is also without interiors. The interiors have been taken from another delta that is located in Assettocorsa and modified to make the seats with the real texture. I am not to blame if the user I got the interior from converted the car from another game. But I repeat this car is not from any game it is a 3d created by a user but without interior.
You can say what you want the fact is you use parts from other games and it's not allowed. Also has the texture show, i'm pretty sure 3d parts are not made from scratch to match the same exact Forza UVmap. I think 3d was taken from Forza and then texture applied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back