Lancia 037 Evo2-Markku Alen-MOD

DiRT Rally 2.0 Lancia 037 Evo2-Markku Alen-MOD 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why am I only able to get the Wurth livery?
You have to use the MOD delivery to put the skin in the game.
I use it for all the skins.

Why am I only able to get the Wurth livery?
There are a bunch of cars in DR2 that are not able to have custom liveries, 037 is one of them. The mod in this thead is a hack applying this skin to a different car altogether and can not be used in any online races, only private championships and TT. Same with all the 2000cc cars and a handful of others and yes as dumb as it sounds

There are a bunch of cars in DR2 that are not able to have custom liveries, 037 is one of them. The mod in this thead is a hack applying this skin to a different car altogether and can not be used in any online races, only private championships and TT. Same with all the 2000cc cars and a handful of others and yes as dumb as it sounds
You are wrong. The skin is applied on the right car. In this Mod and in all the others. But if you are so annoyed don't play with them.

You are wrong. The skin is applied on the right car. In this Mod and in all the others. But if you are so annoyed don't play with them.

No need to get upset. There are a bunch of cars in DR2 that do not have customizable liveries. The workaround for those is to apply the skin and physics to a different car. I find that annoying. Annoying that Codemasters would set it up this way especially since most of those have trash liveries to begin with.

I thought your livery was the same because I was super stoked to see some decent 037s but when I used deLivery it had them listed under GRB 4WD and shows the Lancia Delta. I have deLivery open right now after reinstalling this livery and it again has GRB 4wd and the Delta. I would really like to use this but I'm not sure how it's supposed to work

No need to get upset. There are a bunch of cars in DR2 that do not have customizable liveries. The workaround for those is to apply the skin and physics to a different car. I find that annoying. Annoying that Codemasters would set it up this way especially since most of those have trash liveries to begin with.

I thought your livery was the same because I was super stoked to see some decent 037s but when I used deLivery it had them listed under GRB 4WD and shows the Lancia Delta. I have deLivery open right now after reinstalling this livery and it again has GRB 4wd and the Delta. I would really like to use this but I'm not sure how it's supposed to work
You have to put the nefs.file in folder cars. The 037 runs under GRB 4WD Lancia Delta and is behavior will be like a 4wd. The other option (not included) is put it under Modern Rally GT and will be a RWD.

Thanks. Could you make another one which based on an RWD car instead of AWD Lancia Delta S4?
S4's physics doesn't suit for the 037 Rally. Thanks for you answer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back