Resource icon

Skins Lamborghini Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
there is a typing mistake in the folder, characters is charachters. just to let you know :)
nice mod
sorry for that :( , I tried to rush the project, because I wanted to upload it today. I think it is a smaller mistake I might not gonna change that, but if you find anything in the game, please let me know, so that I can fix it ;)

sorry for that :( , I tried to rush the project, because I wanted to upload it today. I think it is a smaller mistake I might not gonna change that, but if you find anything in the game, please let me know, so that I can fix it ;)
I just want to help you ;), i will do my best to see if there's something else and if there is I will let you know

hey man sorry to be a pain, but i'm having a lot of trouble with downloading from RD directly lately:cry: . You don't have this file also on dropbox maybe?

OK GUYS I need some help. I try to replace Torro Rosso with Lambo team. Though some elements are changing the car and the pit crew stay the same. I double checked and did the proper renaming of the files but is not working. What am I missing here?

There is a problem. transferred all the files except the garage, nothing has changed. I did something wrong?:(

If you have replaced everything it should work, it's hard to know what could've gone wrong from here. Try it again. Make sure every file is put in the right place.

Ok, so i do not know if it is just me who is doing something wrong. But everything works perfect, except for the car. it stays the same old williams car.
i just drag and drop like i did with the other ones, so could you please go into detail if there is something specific about the cars folder?

It works perfectly! Thanks a lot! :)
But just a question:could you tell me where did you get that helmet mod?
Could you tell me the link?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing