Color 3: 025
Rims: 180
Sponsor: 6
SteamID: 76561198039659370

Sure thing :)

Unfortunately, i have to sign me out for this race... still at the office.. :-(
I'm sorry...

Hopefully you can join us next time! ;)

And the deadline for custom skins is now closed. Feel free to still join with the game's livery and race :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the race tonight guys, quite a challenge with such darkness and lower temperatures. Should have followed the luck of the Irish with raising 15 clicks for an extra 1.5 psi per tyre, but went with 9 clicks which was not ideal.

@Urlauber thanks for playing around for two laps, making me think I had a chance :roflmao: and also good pressure from @Trebucht which is a kind of practice one does not often get :thumbsup:

And great clean battles on the track @Giorgio73, this is what racing is about, thank you man!

See you guys at the next one :)

Turned out to be very fun for me after seeing that my pace was more then unmatched. I didn't want to run another 50min of hotlaps so I decided to not do qualy. Ended up in 2nd after about 15min with @Urlauber right in front. Although my laptimes where faster he defended well and we had a close battle for about half an hour. Very clean driving, thanks for that.
My setup in case anyone is interested in it. Very much playing with the throttle, trying to control the power when accelerating. Brake late and have confidence in the front biting. This car is a lot of fun to drive.
https://mega.nz/#!535RUY7R!CtctLh60W0f6Q93vytTRXEibo6Bhoo36Xapb_1AkVUs

Turned out to be very fun for me after seeing that my pace was more then unmatched. I didn't want to run another 50min of hotlaps so I decided to not do qualy. Ended up in 2nd after about 15min with @Urlauber right in front. Although my laptimes where faster he defended well and we had a close battle for about half an hour. Very clean driving, thanks for that.
My setup in case anyone is interested in it. Very much playing with the throttle, trying to control the power when accelerating. Brake late and have confidence in the front biting. This car is a lot of fun to drive.
https://mega.nz/#!535RUY7R!CtctLh60W0f6Q93vytTRXEibo6Bhoo36Xapb_1AkVUs

Was actually thinking about asking for your setup, to have a try since we all had the same car, so cheers for that man, you are not only fast but also a mindreader :alien::notworthy:

went from p6 to p4 on the first few corners then after a couple of laps just could not hold onto the rear off the car dont know how it happended but i had 1psi more in the rears than the fronts did this happen anybody else or was it my **** up??

Now I really know how AM drivers must feel like :D Thanks Wollf for staying with me, one of the races you wish you had a shower mounted on your rig.
@Daniel Monteiro no, I wasn't playing, ain't nobody got time for that, I swear! This was just getting comfortable with that rather lively car :)
I took the safe setup which really helped with the oversteer on corner exits and upped the tyre pressure a bit (still too less). A very fun car to drive!
Thx all, see you next time!

Thanks for the race tonight guys, quite a challenge with such darkness and lower temperatures. Should have followed the luck of the Irish with raising 15 clicks for an extra 1.5 psi per tyre, but went with 9 clicks which was not ideal.

@Urlauber thanks for playing around for two laps, making me think I had a chance :roflmao: and also good pressure from @Trebucht which is a kind of practice one does not often get :thumbsup:

And great clean battles on the track @Giorgio73, this is what racing is about, thank you man!

See you guys at the next one :)

Thanks Daniel for the nice and clean battle, I am very happy to have done this race with you.
Very happy because I finally had a clean race, no contact received and no contact because of me.
Too bad for having committed two small smears that made me lose positions.
Even without mistakes, I could not keep Wolff and Daniel behind.
Congratulations to the first two, they had alien speed.

Its not magic. I wish I had the time to explain the changes I did to the agressive setup. Maybe one day I get to make a little video on how I approach creating my perfect setup...
please do if you can i always try my own setup to try figure it out but its just pot luck if it works...the one time i got a nice setup done i actually got a podium so would love to see your approach on setups that could help out a noob like me :):)

Its not magic. I wish I had the time to explain the changes I did to the agressive setup. Maybe one day I get to make a little video on how I approach creating my perfect setup...

I would be very interested in that, I’m not the best setup builder. And indeed this car is a lot of fun to drive and had a very interesting first half of the race until I spun... and it seemed it ruined my rear tires because afterwards I struggled to control the rear like @Skinny712 wrote

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%