ACC Lamborghini Super Trofeo @ Misano - Tue 10th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
mi1.jpg

This week we will start by simulating this year's second round of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe, which was part of the Blancpain GT Series World Challenge Europe. The schedule will be followed as closely as possible to match the night race, but the weather will reflect whatever Jupiter decides to drop down on us, or if Neptune decides to throw us a wild shower. We're all on the same boat, so let's see who is the quickest to defy all the challenges!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #4
Track: Misano
Car: Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo
Weather: Dynamic
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

Custom liveries are being tested again for this event, see instructions on post #10.

Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes) - In-game server time: Friday 15:00
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes) - In-game server time: Saturday 11:00
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes) - In-game server time: Saturday 22:00

Server 1 Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Daniel Monteiro
  2. Trebucht
  3. Skinny712
  4. SkyMarshal
  5. Giorgio73
  6. Urlauber
  7. Chris Zijlstra
  8. Stephen brophy
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
Reserve List

UTP #24

Last edited:
Finally able to join you for the Super Trofeo, never really tried this car before. Since you follow the real schedule, any plans for mandatory pitstops?

Glad to have you, will be interesting to see who comes out on top on equal machinery :coffee:

At the moment, no plans for mandatory pit-stops. But that is a feature that we are looking at implementing in the future, when a new update is released that fully supports it :)

@Trebucht @Michael Rudolf @Skinny712 @Knut Mattheisen @Giorgio73

And all drivers that will sign up after this post:

Since we are all using the same car, we will once again try to use custom liveries for this event :) This is still not a fully supported feature, so we will test it to see how everything works out. This is not mandatory, you can still drive with the game's livery :)

So, if you want a custom livery for this event, I would need to have your Steam64 ID (if you want to keep it private you can send it via PM). Then follow the instructions and sign up with the information requested on the button below:

There are 3 different livery designs; choose which colour you want on the White (1), Red (2) and Blue (3) areas (see templates below).

For the rims, there are two colours to use; choose which colour you want on the Black (4) and the White (5) areas, for the main spokes and the outer ring respectively (see templates below).

Finally, choose your sponsor, number, and paste the completed list below when you sign up:

SteamID:
Car livery:
Number: <1-998>
Color (1):
Color (2):
Color (3):
Rim (4):
Rim (5):
Sponsor:

sp.JPG
MPw71nA.jpg
kJl3o9w.png
PzQax6G.png
idpF4kB.png

(More information can also be found here and here)

Last edited:
I was at the Super Trofeo event last year in Misano IRL, so no reason not to request a sign up at RD, too ;) This time I will set an alarm clock... :redface:

Car:101
Number: 743
Color 1: 040
Color 2: 220
Color 3: 220
Rims: 220
Sponsor: 12
skinMaterialType1: 1, and for 2 and 3 Type 5
SteamID: PM

Last edited:
I'm in! Good to see custom cars, I've been experimenting with custom cars aswell, here's my ST, SteamID sent via PM.

"raceNumber": 21,
"skinTemplateKey": 101,
"skinColor1Id": 43,
"skinColor2Id": 343,
"skinColor3Id": 150,
"sponsorId": 15,
"skinMaterialType1": 3,
"skinMaterialType2": 0,
"skinMaterialType3": 0,
"rimColor1Id": 345,
"rimColor2Id": 345,
"rimMaterialType1": 3,
"rimMaterialType2": 3,

I was at the Super Trofeo event last year in Misano IRL, so no reason not to request a sign up at RD, too ;) This time I will set an alarm clock... :redface:

Car:101
Number: 743
Color 1: 040
Color 2: 220
Color 3: 220
Rims: 220
Sponsor: 12
skinMaterialType1: 1, and for 2 and 3 Type 5
SteamID: PM

I'm in! Good to see custom cars, I've been experimenting with custom cars aswell, here's my ST, SteamID sent via PM.

"raceNumber": 21,
"skinTemplateKey": 101,
"skinColor1Id": 43,
"skinColor2Id": 343,
"skinColor3Id": 150,
"sponsorId": 15,
"skinMaterialType1": 3,
"skinMaterialType2": 0,
"skinMaterialType3": 0,
"rimColor1Id": 345,
"rimColor2Id": 345,
"rimMaterialType1": 3,
"rimMaterialType2": 3,

Great stuff, I've added you to the list, and your cars will be in ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%