Lamborghini R-EX GT3 hotlap Monza Concept 1:48:400

Hello Again!!!
so...where do i start.
car handling ; with alot of love and trail braking this car is super fun to drive.
Known issues:
Lesmo1/2 : understeer corner entry SOLVED
Ascari exit_:loss of front grip during the left hander exit NOT SOLVED

To solve the Lesmo 1/2 understeer i just brake early to point the car in thats it; for Ascari , the main problem is curbs.In other parts of the track namely Roggia, Lesmo1-2 and first chicane you can use them ...but on Ascari not so much .
The Ascari entry is pretty straight forward , brake just after the tarmac on the right side and start turning in. for the exit is tricky; you WONT touch any of the curbs or you go super wide upsetting the car and losing alot of speed ...or hitting the wall( i did hit that wall like 30 times), so you main goal is late braking on entry 70%-80% throttle before the right hander , it depend if you are confident enough in you skills, and early turn left for the exit ...any curb here is a death sentence be very careful.
the setup is shown on the video and there's a second one in the drop box .
Used the second one to make the video so you can see how do i approach every corner and you can check my braking and throttle usage.
i never had to write that much before....probably because i had fun driving this car :D
in one session ...WTF speed of283 Km/h .... i have no footage but is possible .

Car of Choice: Lamborghini Gallardo Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 ( what a freaking long name BRO!)
Track: Monza
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature: 24°C
Air Temperature: 22°C
Time: 08:00
Sky : Cloudly

Video:
The setups may not appeal to everyone ;the results also vary from driver to driver .

Attachments

• Mark 1 test agressive with minor tweaks.json
    1.7 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
founded ...a strange "bug", "exploit" ... idk how to describe it.
setting FFB gain to 100% and minimum FFB force to max ... result in the car not losing grip even without TC on . Can any comfirm it? .
i'm actually worried about my steering wheel condition after that super test.
thanks !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years