Resource icon

Cars Lamborghini Miura P400SV 0.8.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
OrionNZ updated Lamborghini Miura P400SV with a new update entry:

Version 0.8.3 Update

Version 0.8.3 - Changelog

- Steering animation improved by meco, also some material updates.
- Autoclutch release point lowered
- Braking performance reduced slightly
- Tire Temp curve LUT improved
- Steering ratio car.ini for 1080deg wheel users included
- Toe adjustment added to pit garage options - just a quick spanner job so included.
- Collider box height raised, to avoid mod track pit damage.
- WIP sounds by KitrinosKat - for those who really don't like a V8 in a V12.

Read the rest of this update entry...

OrionNZ updated Lamborghini Miura P400SV with a new update entry:

Version 0.8.5 Update

Version 0.8.5 - Changelog

- V1.0 Release of KitrinosKats amazing sounds!
- Tire temp/grip relationship percentages adjusted.
- Brake pressure reduced some more to avoid easy lockups.
- Suspension adjustments made to account for added driver weight last update.
- Skid volume set to default Kunos value, please adjust to suit your tastes with the Tires slider in Audio menu

Opponent Sound Volume

- Included is a version for in-cockpit reduced opponent volume, another for louder external sounds...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The sound!! Driving this car around the Nords is a pleasure, it's the kind of car you don't even have to drive fast to enjoy. Very impressed lads. Very impressed.

Actually i find it somewhat weird, it's like a tank to corner and it slides and you lose control very easily like it was very light even in an OPTIMAL track grip level, it makes Lotus 49 behave like a kids toy, maybe it has somewhat hardcore physics, i doubt it behaves like that in reality, it will be a very dangerous car to drive even at low speeds on a not so grippy normal road...

Fact is that Miura and Shelby Cobra are much harder to drive than those made by Kunos, which make me think someone is wrong about physics...

Don't get me wrong, i think it's a brilliant mod and i'm thankful to the autor, just talking constructively...

Actually i find it somewhat weird, it's like a tank to corner and it slides and you lose control very easily like it was very light even in an OPTIMAL track grip level, it makes Lotus 49 behave like a kids toy, maybe it has somewhat hardcore physics, i doubt it behaves like that in reality, it will be a very dangerous car to drive even at low speeds on a not so grippy normal road...

Fact is that Miura and Shelby Cobra are much harder to drive than those made by Kunos, which make me think someone is wrong about physics...

Don't get me wrong, i think it's a brilliant mod and i'm thankful to the autor, just talking constructively...

Lol - awesome - so in one sentence you have said it handles like a tank....and is very light, then used a F1 car as a comparison.

I am struggling to think of a Kunos car that should handle worse than a comfortable 1960's GT road car with 385hp on 1960's tires on a racetrack..it SHOULD be the worst handling car in AC!

Thanks for the feedback..

Last edited:
Sorry if i didn't explain it better, i'm not english, what i meant is that it's very lazy at turn in but once you're cornering it's very easy to lose control! At 140 km's/h for example, in a OPTIMAL track, that make me think that you'll crash easily in a highway with this car in reality.

And what tires has the Lotus 49? I know it's an F1 car but we can't say it's better than nowadays racing cars or it was easy to drive... and that doesn't reflect the ingame sensation... i feel the same about Cobra, i doubt it was harder to drive than the Lotus 49...

Last edited:
This is a fantastic car!!! The sound alone is awesome. In replay when your shifting gears or coming off the gas, You get that "WHIP" or Crack! of a back fire. Pure ol fashioned sports car. And the ass on this car is..................Well, You guys know. Thanks so much. Are there any other cars in the same style and sound as this Lambo?

Best car in the whole game!!! I can't stop playing it, the sound and the way the car behave is fantastic. I want to write another review, I deleted my previous one. I bought a TH8rs to race with this car, it is damn awesome! Thanks for your work!

For the ones with a T500rs, try this car with the following settings:
In game:
Gain:60
Filter:0
Damping:0
Kerb:90
Road:40
Slip:32
In wheel driver:
900º
Overall 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring and Damper 0% and Auto Center by the game.
In the car menu, set the force feedback strength to 84% and Damper 100%
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

What an amazing car. I think it handles brilliantly. I just took it round lake louise in a fraction over ten minutes with an Xbox controller and I had a big stupid grin on my face all the way round. It looks great too and the sounds make it one of the best cars I have driven in this game...Bravo!

I am going to donate 20 euros to the authors of this car but would like to know how i can ask them a question, I don't think there should be a problem me asking it here so Ill post it.

One of my fav cars of all time much like this car and the Corba... with MUCH character, driver experience, sound and lots of available data..

Its the Gt40
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_GT40

This not a sterile driver assisted car but one of the greatest cars of all time, for me this is almost the perfect car, its history is worth reading about!

Author of the Lamborghini Miura if you read here.
Please, how much would it cost or what can I do so that you make the Ford GT40

The GT40 is maybe I would say in the top 5 cars that is able to be made for AC, this car has every thing.

If any one can help and also allocate money towards this please post in the thread.

The GT40 is breath taking and I honestly feel should be the natural next car for this masters that have made the Miura here which I have hugely enjoyed.

Off to donate now.

thanks authors of this car, good no GREAT work.
bud

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing