- May 28, 2011
25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server
Read the rest of this update entry...Version 0.8.3 - Changelog
- Steering animation improved by meco, also some material updates.
- Autoclutch release point lowered
- Braking performance reduced slightly
- Tire Temp curve LUT improved
- Steering ratio car.ini for 1080deg wheel users included
- Toe adjustment added to pit garage options - just a quick spanner job so included.
- Collider box height raised, to avoid mod track pit damage.
- WIP sounds by KitrinosKat - for those who really don't like a V8 in a V12.
Read the rest of this update entry...Version 0.8.5 - Changelog
- V1.0 Release of KitrinosKats amazing sounds!
- Tire temp/grip relationship percentages adjusted.
- Brake pressure reduced some more to avoid easy lockups.
- Suspension adjustments made to account for added driver weight last update.
- Skid volume set to default Kunos value, please adjust to suit your tastes with the Tires slider in Audio menu
Opponent Sound Volume
- Included is a version for in-cockpit reduced opponent volume, another for louder external sounds...
Lol - awesome - so in one sentence you have said it handles like a tank....and is very light, then used a F1 car as a comparison.Actually i find it somewhat weird, it's like a tank to corner and it slides and you lose control very easily like it was very light even in an OPTIMAL track grip level, it makes Lotus 49 behave like a kids toy, maybe it has somewhat hardcore physics, i doubt it behaves like that in reality, it will be a very dangerous car to drive even at low speeds on a not so grippy normal road...
Fact is that Miura and Shelby Cobra are much harder to drive than those made by Kunos, which make me think someone is wrong about physics...
Don't get me wrong, i think it's a brilliant mod and i'm thankful to the autor, just talking constructively...
Read the rest of this update entry...Version 0.8.7 - Changelog
- Sound volume re-balanced to match better with other AC elements. If you would like it louder, turn up the volume.
- Minor tire-temp increase
- Some minor skin changes to select skins.
- A few other small tweaks I can't remember