Lamborghini Minardi F1 Team v1.0

Skins Lamborghini Minardi F1 Team v1.0 2019-09-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
tziromskas submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Minardi F1 Team - A Minardi Lamborghini skin to replace the Torro Rosso.

This mod replaces Torro Rosso with a 'brand new' Minardi F1 team with a Lamborghini engine supplier. This mod only includes livery and decals and does not yet included numbers.View attachment 322784 View attachment 322785 View attachment 322786 View attachment 322787
If anyone could help me with how to change the colour of the numbers and possibly help explain to me how to create a 'team' package (Logo, Team name, Colours, Pits etc.) then I will be grateful and work...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks! Hopefully someone can help me soon enough and I'll be able to release the whole team pack... ;)
Benetton B194 for Haas maybe?
open-uri20120928-4683-13q7ddi.jpg

Nice work, writing about changing those numbers, when you open EGO ERP in textures you will have teamname_driver_xx.tif xx being the number, just export the number you want to change, repaint it and save like decals so with alpha layer, bam done you have your number

Nice work, writing about changing those numbers, when you open EGO ERP in textures you will have teamname_driver_xx.tif xx being the number, just export the number you want to change, repaint it and save like decals so with alpha layer, bam done you have your number
Thanks for your help! I was wondering why I couldn't export them properly turns out I wasn't exporting with the alpha. Thanks for your help will get to work on the numbers now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back