Lamborghini Huracan GT3 @ Barcelona Moto

What? 1.41's?

I was on a server, around 100 guys drove it and fastest was 1.47.0, if you do faster than 1.45's i'd buy you a Ferrari

I might have been little harsh and 1.45 perhaps is reachable but 1.41's thats wow.
I certainly wish he is right and setup is correct. Ill be going 5 seconds faster than the fastest Huracan at the server.

Excellent setup, @Coenwulf! Immediately shaved a second off my lap time (to 1:47.3) on my second lap. Thanks! I have quite a few "Coenwulf.ini" setup files now, keep them coming! :)

Here is my video from yesterday and in the lap before this one, which is shown in the video i lost almost whole second in S3 on those tight left-right corners at the pitline as i was exiting had lots of oversteer and slided, so in the next lap i was +0.500 in S1 already and i carried +0.550 to S2 then came S3 where i did my mistake on previous lap, and with 2 corners to the straight finish line i was -0.700 of my previous lap time and i did this one.

If i repeat the lap i had when i did the big mistake i am under no illusions that we can go under 1.45

Take into account this lap is done on a server with all mechanical failures plus fuel and tyres so on on 98% grip and increasing.

You can find the server under the name "realisticsimracing"

Here is my video from yesterday and in the lap before this one, which is shown in the video i lost almost whole second in S3 on those tight left-right corners at the pitline as i was exiting had lots of oversteer and slided, so in the next lap i was +0.500 in S1 already and i carried +0.550 to S2 then came S3 where i did my mistake on previous lap, and with 2 corners to the straight finish line i was -0.700 of my previous lap time and i did this one.

If i repeat the lap i had when i did the big mistake i am under no illusions that we can go under 1.45

Take into account this lap is done on a server with all mechanical failures plus fuel and tyres so on on 98% grip and increasing.

You can find the server under the name "realisticsimracing"
It is low 1:42 and below we are talking about here... I still don't find it possible but maybe with a good setup )which I am not capable of creating) I could do it..

It is low 1:42 and below we are talking about here... I still don't find it possible but maybe with a good setup )which I am not capable of creating) I could do it..

1:42 is not possible unless you talk about MotoGP layout which is not specified on the tread.

On GP layout though, some very high 1.43 might be the limit but i dont see it any further than that

Last edited:
Did some laps today with mostly default setup and best i got was 45.1. Only changed tyres to soft, took some fuel out, aero 1/4 and made some gearing adjustments.

If wouldnt completely mess up the last chicane it would of been around 44.8. So i guess with better setup high 43 or low 44 might be doable. But 42 is simply impossible.

Did some laps today with mostly default setup and best i got was 45.1. Only changed tyres to soft, took some fuel out, aero 1/4 and made some gearing adjustments.

If wouldnt completely mess up the last chicane it would of been around 44.8. So i guess with better setup high 43 or low 44 might be doable. But 42 is simply impossible.

Moto, not GP circuit
edit: may have misread your post, apologies if that's the case

It seems like that RSR site web leaderboards doesnt work with this track & there is only few entries. But really, cant see how someone could do 1.42 on GP layout without doing something fishy.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing