AC Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo @ Paul Ricard HTTT - Tuesday 15 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
CLUB RACING Flyer.jpg

Trofeo Tuesdays! One make. One track. Trofeo is in the name of the car. This was always coming.

Hi RaceDepartment! When you have access to a Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo car, it is all but required to test your might against other RaceDepartment drivers in one of the most popular spec racing series in the world. With big horsepower and a solid chassis, the Huracan serves as a crucible for developing superb racing action. This series is also the final step for some drivers take as they hunt for a GT3 or Le Mans race seat and is an ideally suited environment for benchmarking driver skill. The Paul Ricard HTTT stands ready to host this contest for us. Get your spot on the grid early and unleash the raging bull!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first
five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo
Track: Paul Ricard HTTT <------------ (Click the link to download the track)

Practice: 20:00 EST | 00:00 GMT (40 min)
Qualifying 1: 20:40 EST | 00:40 GMT (10 min)
Race 1: 20:50 EST | 00:50 GMT (11 Laps)
Qualifying 2: 21:20 EST | 01:20 GMT (10 min)
Race 2: 21:30 EST | 01:30 GMT (11 laps)

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Freemium slot
  3. Freemium slot
  4. Freemium slot
  5. Freemium slot
  6. Freemium slot
  7. Discovery.Tv
  8. Matheus Machado
  9. Cristian Haba
  10. Injerin
  11. Si
  12. Durand1981
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late post. You've asked for GT3's mid week but as I have banned them from my events, this is a close compromise ;)

Don't tell me I'm going to be hot lapping this thing alone! This is a great car too for those just now learning setups as it is modern but not super daunting and granular in the setup options.

I have it installed now what about the lambo, its Dream Pack 2 which i don't own and don't have teh funds for shocker. oh well maybe friday i can get it. But looks like my lucks out for this race.

I have dream pack 1 and 3 thats it...

ohh thats ok then i saw hurrican on DP2 and thought that was it....

So is that race tonight ?

If so count me in also how do i possibly get on to practice and setup my car before tonight ?

The Huracan in DP2 is the GT3 version.

For you it will be tomorrow (if you're in the UK) at 1 AM, if you're in the American timezone, then it's tonight.

My suggestion for car setup is do some test laps in AC with the hot lap mode or just Practice mode in AC to give your car a proper idea how this track works.

No problem man, but if you happen to have an insomnia attack and feel like racing, feel free to drop in and drive some laps around with us, even if it is just for practice.

Anyone else willing for tonight? Premiums and non-premiums spots left.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back