car_photo_285678_10.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 373
  • car_photo_285684_7.jpg
    car_photo_285684_7.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Andrew Evans

man, it's terrible... hideous... truly... :puke:

• Gonzalo Diez

it looks like a ferrari f550. New desgin, but it maintains the front of the lambos

I'd rather stick to my beat up old Astra than have this Lambo.
Then again I'm not much a Lambo fan.

Give me a Subaru anyday!

:evil:

Then again, if I needed a car and someone was going to give me one then I wouldn't say no

:evil:

This may not be the best looking Lambo of late but I really do like the direction they are going in and its always nice to have a supercar maker show up in the sedan market and show the Ms and the AMGs RSs how it should be done. Just because this car doesnt have scisor doors and a massive wing does not make it a failure. Lamborghinis of old started out like this like the Espada and 400 GT. The looks will grow on me, i like the back more than the front thought.

Nothing wrong with my "death" wagon.

Does not rev high. Does not smoke..... only on start up but then again it is a diesel.
icon11.gif

Idle's well
icon12.gif

does not squeak :pound:

less rust too :D

Nothing wrong with my "death" wagon.

Does not rev high. Does not smoke..... only on start up but then again it is a diesel.
icon11.gif

Idle's well
icon12.gif

does not squeak :pound:

less rust too :D

Oh sly digs are not aloud you got something to say you just say it Mr, besides at least mine don't wash the road :pound: the rust comment is a bit harsh though but agree with all the other points but that is what gives it character and there are no blood stains in the boot.

:focus:

Never been much of a Lambo fan always found their cars to be well,ugly and this i think just follows on the tradition

• Andrew Dawes

Okay i'm flip-floping on this. I've relooked at the pictures and think it actually looks somewhat good. The problem i had originally (and still have) is that it is a lamborghini and this is NOT a lamborghini. I love lamborghinis, they are the ultimate in visual two-door coupes with big loud engines. Mercedes make the S-class, Audi the A8, Bentley are quite nice i believe. I mean why do we need a lambo 4 door sedan. Imagine Lotus coming out with an SUV, or Ferrari for that matter. Imagine Chevrolet putting the name Corvette on an 1.8L MX-5. Its just wrong.

But if i forget what car it is and just go look at the pictures its a pretty damn good - wheels are nice, side lines and rear is nice. Just the front needs to change. Fighter plane and 4 door sedan don't mix.

But i remember a Lambo 4x4 in the old days so i guess this isn't that unusual. I'd still buy an s-class or an A8 even at the same price.

Don't worry i'm not changing my mind on the Mini Crossover though.

I'll leave you with the quote from Manfred Fitzgerald who's the design director of Lamborghini on the Estoque.

"I've spent the past nine years creating a distinct image for the brand," Fitzgerald said. "Extreme, uncompromising, and Italian." But, he said, "It would be a mistake to reduce the brand to what we've done before."

• Dallas Willms

Axe the front end and make it flow better with the rest of the car, and it will be much much better IMO!

My missus loves Lamborghini's but even she thinks this is hideous I know not to get her one for Christmas with my bonus.

I agree it looks like the Ferrari. That's the problem nowadays more and more cars are starting to look the same.

:p

My missus loves Lamborghini's but even she thinks this is hideous I know not to get her one for Christmas with my bonus.

I agree it looks like the Ferrari. That's the problem nowadays more and more cars are starting to look the same.

:p

Well at least we have confirmation now that the mrs has no taste especially as she married you :D

Bonus you get one of those :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years