Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota

Cars Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing! Finally a Diablo for Assetto Corsa!
My favourite supercar of all time!
While my favorite version is the VT, the SE30 Jota comes in at a close second!
And then I read in the comments that a VT is also in the works!
Unbelievable!
As soon as my shoulder heals up, I'm going to drive the crap out of this car!
A genuine Thank You, to all the people involved in this project!
You've literally made my day!
(Yes, I realize that as a grown man, I'm disproportionately happy about this, and that I've also used
an inappropriate amount of exclamation marks!)

Great car, stunning work!, just one thing, the steering wheel in game doesn't match my old g27?? or have I missed something?

I'd hazard a guess (haven't had time to try it yet) that the steering wheel rotation is larger than 900 that the G27 supports, much like the Countach for example. Just means when you turn 450 degrees one way, the Diablo might have to turn 500 degrees in order to get to full lock.

I'd hazard a guess (haven't had time to try it yet) that the steering wheel rotation is larger than 900 that the G27 supports, much like the Countach for example. Just means when you turn 450 degrees one way, the Diablo might have to turn 500 degrees in order to get to full lock.
Yeah I just checked and it has 1260 degrees of rotation!

tested on VIR South Course with your new file, seems to do fine now (the fwd Audi overtook it no problem ;))
View attachment 195339

I'll load Nords next
edit:
View attachment 195342
Nords works fine too. Diablo and F40 are very balanced here, F40 was kept in check for a full lap, but now on the second the F40 got past and is ever so slowly driving away. Or rather, the F40 drives off on the straight parts, but the Lambo comes closer on the twisties.

This is a fitting soundtrack:

The F40 is the perfect adversary for this one :) couldn't stop to stare at the shots on that video, but can't beat Cosmic Girl for this one!

Amazing! Finally a Diablo for Assetto Corsa!
My favourite supercar of all time!
While my favorite version is the VT, the SE30 Jota comes in at a close second!
And then I read in the comments that a VT is also in the works!
Unbelievable!
As soon as my shoulder heals up, I'm going to drive the crap out of this car!
A genuine Thank You, to all the people involved in this project!
You've literally made my day!
(Yes, I realize that as a grown man, I'm disproportionately happy about this, and that I've also used
an inappropriate amount of exclamation marks!)

Since you're new around here, you're in for a surprise then.... :D
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-need-for-speed.134193/

Great car, stunning work!, just one thing, the steering wheel in game doesn't match my old g27?? or have I missed something?

Indeed, the Countach has 1152 degrees lock to lock, and this one's a little bit more like pointed above.

Thanks for the heads up guys about the steering, just feels wrong in VR when your hands are doing one thing and the game is doing something else, could I change this myself to make it match?

Thanks for the heads up guys about the steering, just feels wrong in VR when your hands are doing one thing and the game is doing something else, could I change this myself to make it match?

You can reduce the virtual lock-to-lock in the options, just set it to half* the value of your steering wheel's DoR. (*: center to lock)
This way the virtual and actual wheel are turning synchronized.

Nice, a 4-star review because one of the UI tags was off and a 3-star citing a problem that doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

When you guys are driving a beta (pre-1.0) release, maybe you should bring issues like that up in the support thread so we can fix them rather than just being a dickhead in the reviews and making us spend 10 minutes trying to even figure out WTF you're talking about.

I swear, some of you people are amazing.

Nice, a 4-star review because one of the UI tags was off and a 3-star citing a problem that doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

When you guys are driving a beta (pre-1.0) release, maybe you should bring issues like that up in the support thread so we can fix them rather than just being a dickhead in the reviews and making us spend 10 minutes trying to even figure out WTF you're talking about.

I swear, some of you people are amazing.

Unfortunately theres one born every minute :O_o:

Sorry to be grumpy about it... it's not like any of it makes any difference. I was just irritated at having to go play detective for people who would rather complain than help. :p

Sorry to be grumpy about it... it's not like any of it makes any difference. I was just irritated at having to go play detective for people who would rather complain than help. :p
I don't blame you for being grumpy when you put hundreds of hours of work into projects that you are happy to give away for free...and then that stuff happens. I mean, sure...bring the problems to the mod creators attention in the support thread. It wouldn't be too hard to give the mod creators a few days to fix minor problems...especially when you guys haven't even called this a finished version 1.0 car..

Open the drivetrain file, switch it from RWD to AWD2 and the car will be golden 5 star all the way hands down.

I'd also recommend opening the GUID file under SFX and deleting the line from the huracan for the huracan's transmission. That will get rid of the annoying GT3 car straight cut gear whine sounds that should not be present in this car.

Open the drivetrain file, switch it from RWD to AWD2 and the car will be golden 5 star all the way hands down.

The SE30/Jota was a RWD car, though - the #awd UI tag was incorrect, and I fixed it once I understood what you meant, but the drivetrain is all set up as it should be. :)

The VT model is the AWD version of the Diablo. We're doing that one too and ours indeed has a rear-biased AWD2 setup. It's finished and will be out as soon as its companion, the 512TR, is done. (Although I guess I need to revisit the brakes now in light of the corrections we've made to this one.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%