Lamborghini Countach LP500s

Cars Lamborghini Countach LP500s 0.2a

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's a really nice model. A little high-poly if I remember correctly, but AC handles that better now than it did at the time.

There's no reason it couldn't be brought up to spec with some attention to the physics and a few updates. A trip through the Content Manager's migration helper should get you back on the road.

In principle I'd be willing to update it, but I only did tires for the original and I'm not sure it's really my place.
Wow! Have you visited his Facebook page? I found a link to it in his included #readme file.

It looks like he's building a complete 3D printed Lamborghini Countach! :confused: :geek: :D
https://www.facebook.com/JnVisuals

No wonder he hasn't logged onto here in 2 years. Damn...I only looked at a few of his recent postings and came to post about it here before I forgot. I can't wait to check out the rest of his posts later today.

hey i keep getting an unexpected error when i try using this car and content manger isn't giving me any info can someone help? i desperately wanna drive this fantastic car

hey i keep getting an unexpected error when i try using this car and content manger isn't giving me any info can someone help? i desperately wanna drive this fantastic car

My guess is it has something to do with audio, and possibly the aero files. But see if you can swap soundbanks in Content Manager first.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back