Lamborghini Countach LP500s

Cars Lamborghini Countach LP500s 0.2a

Login or Register an account to download this content
syncmaster submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Countach LP500s - The Lamborghini Countach by J.n Visuals

Disclamer
  • Car sound will be changed on the second release - currently it is the Miura SV sound used with permission from Vampire - If Kunos has any problems with the sound being used as a place holder the links will be deleted and another placeholder engine sound will be used.
Next release
  • Forever tweak physics
  • Update some textures
  • Find optimal texture sizes and reduce file sizes
  • Optimize the car mesh...

Read more about this resource...

Big thanks for this!!
2015-03-10_00029.jpg

BBoyJmE updated Lamborghini Countach LP500s with a new update entry:

New Shaders, New Physics, New sound.

Lamborghini Countach LP500s for Assetto Corsa by Jimmy Nahlous

Project Lead, car model, shaders and animation:
Jimmy Nahlous a.k.a BBoyJmE
Physics: Beryllium
Sound: KitrinosKat
Version Beta v0.2
  • Major improvements in all areas
Next version:
  • Add LP500 Turbo S
  • Optimize the model
  • Tweak physics
  • Tweak sound
Installation:
Drag drop the extracted files into...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love to gives this a run with our group but am not getting any engine sounds. Tried downloading twice and once from a different site but still no go.
Any suggestions?

Love to gives this a run with our group but am not getting any engine sounds. Tried downloading twice and once from a different site but still no go.
Any suggestions?
Today's update broke all current sound mods. They must be updated by their creators.

Hi there, tx for mod looks very good but I have one problem I have no engine sound.
I hear the shifter and the brakes and thats all.
Any idea what it can be?
thanks in advance.

Hello J.n Visuals,

Still hoping you could helps us with the engine sound, it's a great looking car but with no enginesound it's like driving an electric lamborghini.

tx

Hi, yep it drives and looks great, but it's a TESLAmborghini now ;P
One more nudge to update the engine to a true petrol guzzler!

Whatever happened to updating this car. The Overview tab talks about how this car is going to be updated a lot even after Kunos releases theirs...etc...etc... It was just abandoned.

It's a really nice model. A little high-poly if I remember correctly, but AC handles that better now than it did at the time.

There's no reason it couldn't be brought up to spec with some attention to the physics and a few updates. A trip through the Content Manager's migration helper should get you back on the road.

In principle I'd be willing to update it, but I only did tires for the original and I'm not sure it's really my place.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I've been teaching myself car modding - by taking older, forgotten mods and doing my best to bring them up to v1.12 standards. I totally forgot about this poor Countach remaining in his old, worn out shoes. I think I will throw some v10s on his feet and see how likes running around Vallelunga. ;)

I know I wouldn't vote against you deciding to update it. :D :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 99 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.5%
  • < 5 years