AC Lambo Huracan ST @ Vallelunga - Sat 11Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I propose a vote (if I may) for next time out with the trofeo's. Next track is to be Silverstone which was agreed to be relatively, "vanilla" as so eloquently put by Bobby I believe. What is this site's policy on weather conditions? It is the UK after all, perhaps some fog or light rain is in order?

I propose a vote (if I may) for next time out with the trofeo's. Next track is to be Silverstone which was agreed to be relatively, "vanilla" as so eloquently put by Bobby I believe. What is this site's policy on weather conditions? It is the UK after all, perhaps some fog or light rain is in order?
There's sadly no rain in AC :thumbsdown:

There's sadly no rain in AC :thumbsdown:
Well, Joel is correct............buttttt I have done some races with fog sooooooooooo I say LET'S DO IT:D:D:D:D:D Sad thing about it is I may have to run a little higher ambient temperature to make up for the sun heating up the track so we'll kind of lose that typical British feel in the air:cool::cool::cool:

Great idea Scott:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: See the old man does listen after all:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back