AC Lambo Huracan ST @ Silverstone GP - Sat 18Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Mate I'm just gonna dose myself up with codapane forte, I wont feel anything other than the exhilaration of acceleration as I bury my right foot deep into the go fast pedal;). Ive been waiting 6mths for this weekend to arrive, nothing is keeping me from parking my butt in that racing seat for 10 glorious laps. It'll all be captured on video too, so I'll post it on my utube channel in the arvo for y'all to watch:D:thumbsup:
Stupid notifications didn't kick in so I'm late again:mad: Sounds like a plan my man. Can't wait for the vid brother;)

i'll give this car a shot!
Hi Bobby. I'm in.
Hey guys sorry for the late response. My notifications are acting up again and I was helping out with the RDLMS race today so I'm extremely late getting back to you guys. I've got you all signed up. We may need some call outs to some of our racing buddies to grow the grid:D Don't forget, it's a little foggy at Silverstone today;)

RaceDepartment.com US Club Race #30 server is up you Hooligans:D

Hey guys sorry for the late response. My notifications are acting up again and I was helping out with the RDLMS race today so I'm extremely late getting back to you guys. I've got you all signed up. We may need some call outs to some of our racing buddies to grow the grid:D Don't forget, it's a little foggy at Silverstone today;)

RaceDepartment.com US Club Race #30 server is up you Hooligans:D
Speaking of calling people out, @Leprekaun you up for a rematch?

Sorry guys, will not be able to make it tonight, I suffered a system crash and have to reload all my games :(. Giving my internet connection, consider me out for like a week! LOL.

We never let you sleep do we:p
CFUrzdjXIAEzAlB.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%