Resource icon

Tracks Lakeside Park 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mikec87 submitted a new resource:

Lakeside Park - Historic Lakeside Park just north of Brisbane, Australia

This is Lakeside Park, formerly known as Lakeside Raceway. It is a permanent track opened on 19th March, 1961.

I made this track under licence from Queenland Raceway Pty Ltd in 2010 originally for rFactor 1

After this track I made Queensland Raceway, Ipswich using CAD plans from QR and thousands of photos from the real track.

With this version of Lakeside, it is not up to AMS standards, but does work quite well. I am working on a new version currently based on the 2015-16 version of the...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for uploading, and I know this is a "placeholder" for v2.0, but to call it a v1.0 is not really indicative of it's current state.

I just ran a few laps and the bumps are extremely exaggerated, especially going under the bridge and on the entry into the final corner. It makes for a wild ride but not very realistic.

Also, final corner, as you run out to the edge of the track on exit on the normal racing line you get a track limits exceeded warning.

Layout itself is great, infield is great, it's nice overall but with those errors it really make it near unusable.

Anyway, I look forward to the updates.

Hi all,
Does the Lakeside link still work anymore? I paid for an account with Race Department and downloaded the link. I can't get anything to work in Assetto Corsa. I'm trying to get a hold of Lakeside Park circuit in Queensland Australia.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%