Resource icon

Tracks Laguna Seca 3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

Dosen't work. Older version no problem, but with the new one AC can't launch race.

3.1: Much better. Loads fine. AI a little wonky; they do that thing where they all turn right into the wall at the start of the race (like they used to do @ Blackwood), but I managed to complete a 10-lapper: a dozen cars started, with only two DNFs (on the first lap). Great track; near-great job!

had difficulty with 3.1. assetto corsa couldn't find track "laguna seca3.1", so i renamed the file "laguna seca.kn5" to "laguna seca3.1.kn5". seemed to work alright after that...

Thanks aspec7878 , the track is a masterpiece other then the AI's....Love it....I need Ai s , I live in the country, cant race online satilite conection........must drive with AI's and cant get a good start going

<Mod Edit: Videos go in RaceTube, additionally if you would like to report a resource on the grounds of plagiarism then please request the original creator to submit a report. If the original creator cannot be bothered or does not mind if his resource has been converted to AC, then the track stays up.>

Last edited by a moderator:
The track is fantastic....any chance you might fix the AI starting issue.....they all want the same line of the green light.....the fisrt 500 meters does not work

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back